Realization and Judgement

Soooo booooorrrred. What to do?......I know! On the next chapter, I put out some lyrics of a song I know and you'll have to tell me what's it called and who sings it. I won't update another chapter unless you get it right so try as much as you like. And I do know a lot of songs. Hehehe. >.< >:)

Miyabi's POV

I was in my room talking to my dad about this Akuouji guy who seem to be corrupting this world slowly while Ai and Raiden walk the halls. The guy only appears to be after Kamui for some reason. "So why show himself now and how does he even know Kamui?" I asked.

Dad just shrugged. "About Kamui, he must have heard rumors throughout the towns that eventually led him here and as for why, his power must be nearly replenished. Using the power of destruction takes a huge toll on the body?" he replied. "But what really gets me is when he sent Kamui back here. What he used was a forbidden spell not many can pull off..."

It's not all that surprising that Kamui was able to pull it off but this other guy...

"There's absolutely no clue on this guy. It's like a closed case. No whereabouts, no nothing!" I said in frustration. Dammit!! Why can't we just be left alone!?

"Miyabi, I understand how you feel but you must give it time. I'm su-"

"Shin! Miyabi! Kamui is missing!" Raiden yelled slamming the door open.

My eyes shot wide open. "What!?"

"Brother-dearie is right!" Ai came in panting for air. "We went to the garden and he wasn't there. I even tried asking the kids after brother left but they were too scared to answer," she explained.

What? The kids were scared? That never happened unless there were someone they didn't know was there...

"I'll see if I can trail him," I said using my heat as a tracker. Kamui's heat passed the hallway to the stairs and into the garden. The kids were no longer there playing but there was a spot where Kamui sat down. There was someone else's heat behind Kamui and dragged him out of castle grounds. I can't find him anywhere!

"Kamui didn't go anywhere. He was kidnapped," I said as composed as possible. "What!? What are you waiting for, Honey?! We gotta find him!" Ai screamed. "She's right. Do you know who might have took him?" Raiden asked.

"No, but it's not in any way malicious. It's more of a noble aura from foreign lands," I replied. I sighed calmly.I'm just glad Kamui didn't leave again...

"I'm not going after him yet," I said heading towards the door. "What!!?" Ai, Dad, and Raiden yelled in unison. "Think about it. Kamui is a strong demon. For one, whoever took him must be a dumbass to not know his power is beyond even your control, Dad. And two, I trust that whenever he's in trouble, he'll call us somehow. I know I shouldn't worry about every little thing he does, being a worrywart and all. So I'll just focus on matters of this world for now considering I AM the only heir to the throne. It's time I started acting like one," I said as I left the room.

I walked through the hallway and as soon as I was far away from the room, I punched the wall. Hard. Blood was emanating from my hands and the wall had a hole at the size of a boulder in it. I'll trust you, Kamui... Please..just call me to come to you. I gritted my teeth and walked further from the room.

Kamui's POV

SPLASH!!

I woke up to the coldness of my skin. My eyes fluttered a bit to see. There was no light but I could see clearly in the dark. I didn't utter a word, only looked carefully at my surroundings. There was no window in sight, only one door. I was chained up in the heaviest of metals possible all over my body. Even so I could easily break. My wings were tied as well but not as strenuous. I guess it was because they were already badly injured they didn't bother too much with it. I saw three men in foreign outfits. They must be....I get it now. I smirked.

I felt a sudden punch across the face. Blood trailed down my bottom lip to my chin and my hair covered my right eye as I glared at the asshole who punched me. "Long time, no see....Death incarnate," the man said. That was a name I haven't heard in a while.

"Same goes for you, you pathetic shit of a snake," I replied earning another punch across the face. "You'll watch your mouth. You should have been grateful for even living in our lands but seeing how you alone have managed to kill off most of our warriors during the time of prosperity, you don't deserve to live," he scoffed.

"Prosperity my ass!! Did you ever give a flying shit about who lived there and who you've imprisoned for the sake of your own selfishness and benefits! You've even imprisoned others for no reason, me included. If you ask me, I took great joy in slaughtering every one of your miserable kind. Die a thousand deaths for all I care!!!!" I called out maliciously, leaving Snake to flinch in fear. He coughed to break from the fear. "Unfortunately for you, we didn't take you to dwell in the past," he smirked. "We came under the order of the Forbidden Order for your judgment. The judgment perceived is death on account that you've killed thousands in different towns, escaped confinement numerous times due to killing your pursuers and used forbidden magic. All of this is believed to cause the corruption of this world," he said looking happy.

I laughed out loud Snake and the others around him to be scared. "You really think these pathetic chains can hold me!? They can only hold my strength for a short time, not my powers, morons!" I glared at Snake and the three men and sent them flying. "You like it? It's a new trick I was working on. I call it 'Zero Gravity Point'. As you can tell from your weak-willed asses, you can neither move from that spot or get down. I tried getting up but it seemed like I triggered something. I began to stagger in my movements. It's not like my powers were zapped but something struck at my back and I fell to the ground. My body was numb and the spell I had on Snake and the others wore off. "Hahaha!! You seriously didn't think we weren't prepared for that. We had to make sure you didn't go anywhere so we placed drugged traps all in this room. Just one movement of your torso will cause you to be injected. Don't worry, I was told not to kill you off, yet. Looks like I'll have to take care of you until final judgment," he laughed.

Really, everybody wants to kill me for petty reasons. Well, all except a few. I remembered the others at the castle and smiled. "Hey Snake. Let me tell you something." He grabbed me by the hair and I managed to say something:

"اذهب الى الجحيم أنت رديء ابن العاهرة. حتى في الآخرة سوف لا تزال اموت الى لا شيء. قبل أن أموت، وأنا على يقين من أن أقتلك أولا."

(Go to hell, you lousy son of a bitch. Even in the afterlife will still amount to nothing. Before I die, I'll be sure to kill you first.)

Snake was so infuriated by what I said, he threw me hard against the wall, kicked my stomach and nearly tore off my wings(which is impossible by his hands). "I'm gonna enjoy my time with you, Pretty boy," Snake said as he slammed my head on the cell bars and left the room.

I sat up the best and most possible way I could(still have to watch those damn needles) and spat the blood from inside my mouth. "Hey, you fucking screw-up!" Snake growled and turned his head to me. I tilted my head and smiled at the geezer. "Take good care of me now." Snake grunted at himself unable to do anything about my attitude and stomped his way out of this dungeon with the others following him. "Heh. Hahahahaha!!!!!!" I laughed like a maniac. Even when he has authority, he's still a useless pussy who can't do anything himself. Let's see how well can you play my game Snake.

Miyabi, save me.........

This just got interesting. Kamui knows the person who kidnapped him and apparently it's not all too pretty. To get out of the death sentence, what is Kamui planning. Heck, even I don't know. I told ya before, I only improvise. This is gonna be harder than I thought. Oh well.

THANX 4 READING.