Chapter 9

Hey guys! Sorry I havn't updated for awhile. For all of you reading here's Chapter 9 of Alpha's Offspring. (Also thanks to my friend Psychovampire for the support! Maybe could upload Magicly Endorsed on here?) Ok seriously guys, here's Chapter 9.

        "We're going to head home." Dad said. "Why? The mate meeting is in two months." Chance said. "Besides, they still have sign the papers anyway." 

        "The alpha's were called to a meeting last night. They lied to the packs. The mate meeting will be next year so the new Alpha can get used to his duties." Dad said. "So get your stuff, we leave in ten minutes." "Why so soon?" Ignasio asked. "They want us out, now." Dad turned to walk away then stopped. "Oh, he wants us back in a few weeks so he can get to know all the packs." He walked away. Mom grabbed my arm telling me and Dimitri to follow.

        We went around back. "Zoran told me about your powers before he...perished." Mom said sadly. "Show them to me." Dimitri sighed and shifted. He looked up at me twitching his ears. 

        "You go first." I said. He whimpered wanting me to shift with him. I stroked his ears. "Fine, but only for you." I shifted and he licked my ear. 

        Dimitri showed off his elements and I did mine. The only one I couldn't do is my mind power. "You should both have four...Alima?" I huffed and looked at Dimitri. Just then, Tarence walked by in his wolf form. I smirked and focused on him. He fell to the ground whimpering in pain. I focused more, causing him more pain. 

        Dimitri laughed while I sat satisfied with my revenge. I released him and he tucked his tail between his legs and ran. Tarence looked around ears back, tail still between his legs.

        He saw Dimitri and growled, baring his teeth showing dominance. Dimtiri barked and snapped his jaws. Tarence lunged at him. I stepped in front of Dimitri. I felt the electricity course through my veins. I jumped and latched onto Tarence's throat. He yelped as my teeth sunk deep into him, sending the electricity through his body.

        I released him. He lied sideways, his body trembling. He shifted. "What...the...hell...was that?!" He screamed. I walked away and left him. I turned back and focused on him. I healed him, his skin was singed and so was his hair. 

        Mom led us back inside. The rest of our pack was gone. I scrambled onto the bed then shifted. "Well?" I asked. Mom spoke. "Zoran told me to train you both if anything happened to him." "No offence Sabine, but how are you going to train us if you don't understand our powers?" Dimitri asked. "That's why I asked you to show them to me." 

        "Follow me, all alpha's may sign the papers today, but you have to be quick." Dimitir's eyes lit up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up and ran out of the cabin. "Dimitri! We have to shift remember?" I smiled. "To hell with the rules." We walked in the cabin. "I'm guessing you're the next alpha's of the Cadience pack." The woman said. I nodded. "Sign here, then shift." Dimitri and I signed the papers.

        We shifted and nuzzled. The woman looked at us and smiled. "You can go now." I shifted and said, "Thank you." Dimitri stayed a wolf as we left the cabin. He was jumping around like a pup. 

        I laughed. Dimitri perked is ears and looked around. I heard a growl behind me. I turned my head to see a wolf leaping for me. She barreled into me and pinned me to the ground. She snarled and bared her teeth, running her tongue over her large fangs. 

        Dimitri shoved her off of me. She glared at him with cold eyes. She looked back at me and twitched her ears. Dimitri circled her and she rolled her eyes. The wolf shifted. It was Izzy. "What the hell did you do to Tarence, Davis?!" "Would you stop calling me by my last name?" I growled. "Answer the damn question." Izzy said through gritted teeth.