You

"Maybe you're drunk now, but I'll still like you anyway."

Awkwardly, I laugh and took my eyes off him. I can feel him staring at me and it's like burning a hole through me. "We're both drunk."

"I guess so." He shrug. "We haven't exchange names."

I roll my eyes. "What's the point? You know my name already."

"I forgot you're Nicole." He sigh in defeat. "I forgot that you're made of walls."

I laugh. "I am." Too bad, Minhyun found a way in and I can't keep him out of my life. Damn it. "But I'll make an exception for you."

His eyes shine when he heard my reply. "What?"

"What's your name?" I asked.

He smiled and he offered his hand to me. "Yoon Jisung."

Instead of taking my hand to his, I raise my beer for a toast. "Yoon Jisung, I'm Nicole Anchangco in case you still don't know and it's nice meeting you."

-

"Glad you awake now, Drunkard." Seongwoo said, obviously displease.

I massage my head and groaned. Fuck. I've never been this drunk. Fuck it. My head feels so heavy. "What happened last night?"

"You got drunk obviously."

"I mean, how did I got home?" I asked. I can't recall grabbing a cab last night. I guess I was too drunk. "I was with Jisung last night. What happened?"

"You were drunk and he brought you home." He replied.

"How?"

"He's a family friend."

"Really, huh?" I smug. "So he's an elite. I did not expect him to be. He doesn't look like one when I first met him. He seems oblivious."

"Just be thankful that you were in the good hands last night."

"Well, yeah, brother." Sarcastically, I said before I turn my head away from him and covered my face with the blanket.

I heard him cuss under his breath. "I know you hate our parents for what happened. But can you atleast give me a chance to be a brother to you?"

I sigh when he left the room. I got up from my bed and I drink the hangover medicine that he left for me. Was I being too harsh to him? I don't know. It's just that, I?ve been consume by my anger.

Chance. God knows how much I basly wanted to give him a chance. He's annoying but I can see that ge truly and genuinely cares for me. But I'm afraid. Giving him a chance means I'll just accept everything and the fact that I hate the situation we're into.

Damn. Why is my life so complicated?

Minutes later, the headache is gone and I'm feeling better. The maids call me up for a lunch downstairs, probably with Seongwoo and his mother. Just his mother.

After I took a bath and my morning routines, I immediately went downstairs. From afar, I could see him and his mom.

"Come on, Nicole. I have some things to discuss to you."

I mentally rolled my eyes, as I took a sit in front of Seongwoo and grab a plate and glass with juice.

"Eat." She smiled to me. I shrugged. "First of all, I already transfer you to Seongwoo's school. In that way I could easily monitor you."

Fuck. "Seriously? What am I, a child?" Why monitor me? It's not as if I can't take care of myself.

Seongwoo cleared his throat, probable displease with my sudden raise of voice.

"And please, the next time you do things, ask for my opinion or output about that matter." I monotonically said.

She seems unaffected with my comments . "And the second thing I wanted to discuss to you dear is that, your father and I decided to arrange a marriage for you. Don't worry he's a great guy."

I sharply inhaled a breath. I can't keep my calm. "I loss my appetite."

"Why? Were you shocked?"

"Wow??? Seriously???! You're asking me if I was suprised or not?" I asked in disbelief. You've got to be kidding me. "You can't just expect to be like a little girl to behave. I'm not a kid. I will do whatever the hell I want to do with my life. You do not have the right to control or to dictate me. You do not have the right to arrange me into a marriage, because this is my life. I'm going to live it the way I wanted it to be." I said breathelessly. "Now please, if you'll excuse me."

I went to my room and shut the door behind. Fuck this household!

I reached for my phone when I heard it ring. Oh, Jisung? How come he knows my number?

I answered the phone and all I could hear from the other line was the deep breaths. "Hello?"

"Hey, Nicole. You up for a drive?"

Maybe..

Maybe I just need someone to get me away from here.