She

A/N: hi guys. It'd be nice if you could leave your comments too. :')))

"I'M NOT DOING THIS, DAD!" Daniel shouted. "And if there's someone I'm going to marry, that will be Penelope. I'm sorry but I can't do this."

Daniel looked at me, with eyes saying sorry. I wanted to tell him it's okay and I don't want to do it too, and we are just both caught up in a situation our parents made for us.

Daniel immediately left. He brought his car and bag with him. I know where he's going, Seongwoo told me that he's going to runaway with her Girl.

"DRAKE?! OH, MY GOD! CALL AN AMBULANCE."

-

"Are you going to tell Daniel what happened, Seongwoo?" I asked. We were sitting outside the I.C.U. Mr. Kang was rushed to hospital because of cardiac arrest.

"Should I?" He asked back.

I sighed. "We'll tell him when things get better, just not now."

I was told by Seongwoo to go home and take a rest. I obidiently obliged. I'm starting to loosen up the walls I built for myself, I just hope I won't regret it.

I was told to go home but I found myself walking on a familiar way. To his home.

I found myself ringing the door bell, hoping he'd open the door and let me in inside his heart. I found myself being pathetic once again.

"Minhyun..."

His face was void with any emotions. It has always been like this. Does he smile to the girl he likes? Or does his face lights up when he hears her name like how mine does when I think of him? Pathetic, Nicole. I'm so pathetic.

"Are you drunk?"

"No, but I wish I was." I answered. "I've been drinking alcohol for so long, but there's no amount of alcohol that could make me forget you."

"Go home, Nicole."

"Can't you feel anything for me? Even just a tiny bit? Nothing?" I asked. Crossing my fingers. He told me when we were just young that he likes me. He even asked to marry me. Where did it went wrong? What happened? "Was it because I'm a bad girl? I can change." I smiled, pathetically. "In fact, I'm enrolling next semester. I'm going back to school. I'll be more ressponsible now." I need to know. I need him to tell me that he feels nothing for me. I need it. In that way, maybe, maybe I could wake up from my fantasy.

"I don't like you anymore, Nicole." He said. "Go home."

-

Days passed just like any other day. They've been trying to search for Daniel and his whereabouts, and they have been also trying to get me to speak. I know where he is, but I'm not going to tell them. Not in their wildest dream. I don't want to stick my nose on someone else's business and I don't want to break Daniel's trust. He's a good friend and he helped me out alot when I broke down.

Seongwoo, on the other hand, has been a really good brother to me. I've come in terms with him and I already accepted him as my brother. In fact, we go on drive alot and grabs a drink and get wasted whenever Jisung is around. Sometimes Seongwoo sneaks out of the house to go to his condominium. He's got an active sexual life, that's a fact.

And as for Minhyun, he still doesn't look at me the way I wanted him to. He's still cold as fuck. His walls are fucking stronger than the ones I built for myself.

And I've busied myself trying to get into the walls, even though I've already told myself to give it up. I just can't. I don't want to give up without giving a damn fight. I am willing to do anything for him, if that's what it takes to have him.

I've been trying to change my habits. Love really changes a person.

Today, Seongwoo and I sabotaged Minhyun's car. I have no idea what Seongwoo did but it's a good thing that Minhyun's car did not start. Atleast I've got reason to offer him a ride and maybe we could talk too.

"Do you need a ride?" I smiled. I felt my phone vibrated.

From: Jisung
You promised to go on a dinner with me. Where are you?

I mentally face palmed. Damn it.

To: Jisung
Something came up. Let's do it some other time.

"So do you need a ride?" I asked again, wiggling my eyebrows. Minhyun sighed, restless can be trace on his face. I know. I've been really a pester to him lately. I can't help it and I'm not going to stop until you're mine.