With?

A/N: Wanna one series #5: Ruthless with Yoon Jisung is out now. ^^ and please watch out for Daehwi's story too.

My head feels so heavy. I must have been so tired from all the drama. I was crying the whole ride with Minhyun. I can't accept the everything that happened. It's so hard to believe.

"What happened, dude?"

"Jisung and her were talking. I don't know what they're talking about but it must've hurt her so much that she asked me to bring her home."

Hurt is an understatement. It broke me, Minhyun. I kept my eyes close. I know there's more to it that only the two of them knows.

"What happened to your hand?" Seongwoo asked.

"Nothing." Then I heard a sigh. "I've come to a conclusion that staying away from her was not the right thing to do, but I did."

"Dude, I know I don't have the right to say this but you've been an asshole to my sister. You made a fool out of her for chasing you."

"I didn't have a choice."

"Everyone has a choice."

I was contemplating whether I should keep my mouth shut or not. What made him think that he doesn't have a choice?

"Jisung's family wanted me to stay away from her or else they'll pull out their investments from our company. They threatened me. If you were in my shoes, you'd understand. They had forty percent share of stocks. We need them or else we'll face bankruptcy. I did that for my family, Ong. I don't want to see their hardwork fall apart."

"Then you should have told me." Minhyun and Seongwoo looked at me, surprised. I gritted my teeth. "You should've told me. I could have help you."

"I'll leave you two."

"But it doesn't matter now. We already solved everything. We found a new investor and even if they pull out their stocks, the company will be fine." He said, staring at me. His eyes were kind of longing. I don't know if it was, or it's just me.

But it's unfair. I felt betrayed.

"Nicole, I'm coming back to you." He added.

I smiled bitterly. "Every night, Minhyun, before I sleep, I always think where it all went wrong. What did I do to deserve this? I've been chasing the person who promised to marry me someday. I've been chasing you like a mad dog."

"Nicole please know that it wasn't my intention."

"I understand, but please know that I'm hurting too."

"Just let me prove myself to you again." He said, taking a few steps closer to me, cupping my face. "Please, baby?"

I bit my lip. Terrified of what's going to happen next. I'm confused. "I don't know, Minhyun. I'm sorry."

He sighed. "The thing I'm scared of happening, happened."

I shook my head instantly. "No. It doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. I tried unloving you but my heart just can't. It knows what it wants and that's you, but it's hard to process what happened. Just give me time."