Will

Jisung has been ignoring since the day I stood him up. He wasn't answering my calls and texts. He never spares me a glance whenever we bump into each other.

"He's still ignoring me, Seongwoo." I whined. I was not used to this, okay? I kinda miss him bothering me and calling me. I miss receiving random messages from him. I miss his corny remarks. Damn. And I don't have lots of friend. I only have him. "What have I done?"

"You stood him up. Have you forgotten?" He asked.

But still, I have already said sorry. So what if he's ignoring me? It's not like we're something or what. Ugh. I'm so affected by the fact that he is damn ignoring me. And so what if he's being all flirty with some girl? So what, huh?

"I'm not affected. Okay, I don't care." I tsk-ed.

Seongwoo chuckled. "Yeah, fool yourself."

-

"JISUNG! JISUNG! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR! FUCK IT!"

The door opened. Fucking finally! I've been shouting like crazy. My mouth agape seeing Jisung drenched, he probably came from a shower, and he was topless for fucking's sake and the only thing that was covering the bottom part of his body was a thin cloth towel. Damn.

"What are you doing here?"

I cleared my throat. "Uhm." Was I staring too much? "That's because you weren't answering my calls and texts. You're obviously ignoring me." I was standing awkwardly outside. Aren't you letting me in? "Can't I come in?"

I didn't wait for his answer. I immediately welcomed myself inside. So this is what his condo looks like. It's different from Minhyun's black and white interior design though. His has a touch of vintage like. It's different.

"Let's have a dinner here." I smiled. "I'm sorry, Ji. I know I owe you a dinner."

"Sorry, but I'll be meeting someone though. She's probably waiting for me."

"She?" I blurted out. He hasn't told me anything. If it's his mom he'd address him. It's ambiguous.

He shrugged.

So I went here for nothing? I know he has the every right to get mad at me, because I stood him up, but isn't this too much?

"Can't you spare me a glance?" I asked, but it sounded like I was begging him to look at me. "Ji please?"

"Don't bother, Nicole." He said. "I don't mean that much to you anyway."

-

I don't mean that much to you anyway.

I took a deep breathe as I continue writing my reaction paper about the film we watched from the previous meeting.

Stupid. You do. You're my friend. You mean something to me, because you were there at my worst. Damn you, Jisung.

"Nicole?" Seongwoo called. "Donuts? Ice cream?"

My face light up instantly. "Yey. Thank you."

"Have you guys talk?"

I shrugged, munching the donuts. "I don't think it could be considered as talk, because I was the only one talking the entire time."

"Jisung is outside. He wants to talk to you." He said.

I laughed. "Come on. Don't kid me. He wonmt talk to me. Okay?"

"God, woman. Don't make him wait." Lastly, he said before leaving my room.

I was startled. Was he telling the truth? God, I think I'm going to burst. I quickly got up and checked myself. I looked haggard. I was half running going down.

"Ji!" I smiled. "You're really here."

He looked at me and smiled. I missed that smile. "Of course, I'm here."

"Thought Seongwoo was kidding." I said, as I locked him inside my arms. "Don't ignore me again please."

"Shit." He cursed. "Are you crying?"

I chuckled, as I quickly wipe my tears. Sometimes I can't understand myself. I'm too emotional.

"Why are you cring?" He asked.

Because it hurts when you get ignored. "Because of you."

"I know. Shh. I'm sorry."

"Don't ignore me again." I said. "Don't do it again."

He cupped my face. "You look cute even when you're crying."

I felt my cheeks heat up. "You're ridiculous." I awkwardly laugh.

"You really do." He said, then hugged me again. "I like you, Nicole. I like you bigtime. So please, don't do it again too. Don't ditch me for someone else again."