Kenobi

Contu dragged the man, with Laeta's help, to the medical center. "Excuse me! Excuse me! I have a man here that is in need of medical treatment!" Laeta bursted the eardrums of every staff member that they passed as he shouted those words.

A nearby nurse finally took notice of them and helped them get the man onto a floating gurney. "He is going to be ok thanks to you two. He'll be a very proud father."

"Wait! No! He's not our dad!" But his correction was lost as she wheeled the injured man away.

Contu suppressed the oncoming giggles at his attempt at clarifying things when suddenly a young man, dressed in similar clothing, only black in color, came in. "Excuse me? Has anyone seen my father? His pod just crashed and I wondered if he was brought here? Since he, nor anyone else was at the crash sight."

Contu looked him up and down. He was tall with dirty blonde hair. His eyes were bright green with a yellow tint around the outside of the iris. His muscular frame showed through his loosely wrapped robes and he carried a similar cylindrical device at his hip. "My friend and I brought a man here from the crash sight. What was his name? If I may ask."

The young man looked her over with great interest. "His name is Ben Kenobi. I am his son. My name is Cai. Who are you?"

"My name is none of your business, Cai. My parents taught me not to talk to strangers." She was becoming skeptical of this boy. She didn't like the look of him.

Where his "father" had a kind jocial look, this boy had a strange evil aura about him. "May I ask why your father was in an escape pod?"

The boy smirked before answering. "Not until I learn your names."

Laeta drew his blaster, but Contu shoved him before a shot could be fired. In a flash; the blaster went off and a lightsword appeared in the black-robed boy's hand. He swung the blade with such extreme proficiency, that if Contu had not pushed Laeta, he would be missing an arm. Contu recognized the weapon as that of a Sith Lord. Had it been a Jedi's, she knew it would've been a different color. Only Sith lords carried a red saber. "What do you want, Sith?" It came out as a hiss, which was not how she meant it. The last thing she needed was to get on his bad side.

He twisted his face into an evil grin. "I want Kenobi's head, along with the two of yours!" He had her backed into a corner. Not good. "It will be a present for my Master. He shall like it very much! Now hold still, and this will be completely painless."

The Sith swung his lightsaber but missed his mark. Contu had ducked and kicked his legs out from under him. "Laeta! Get up!" She felt something land in her hand and looked to see.... a lightsaber? She clicked the button and out sprung a bright blue blade. The weapon of a Jedi. "Laeta! Go! Get the ship ready!" she took a firm hold of the weapon's handle and took a few steps towards the boy in black.

He noticed the blue blade and scoffed at her. "You have no idea how to use that weapon. I have been trained since I was a youngling! You cannot be seriously thinking that you shall kill me! Are you?"

His teasing tone sent liquid hate through Contu's veins. "No. I won't kill you. But you sure as bantha fodder won't kill me either!" She saw his next move in her mind. He was going straight for the kill. She sidestepped and kicked the Sith 'where the sun don't shine.' Before she could make another move, a large hand grabbed hers and dragged her out of the medical clinic.

"Are you mad? Taking on a Sith Lord by yourself! You're not even trained on how to fight with a lightsaber! I'll take that back now by the way now thank you." It was the man from the pod. "You, little miss, are going to get yourself killed if you keep that up! Now. Where are your parents?" Well he wasn't happy with the fact that she just saved his life.