Apprentice

Cai picked himself off of the ground and winced as the pain where the girl had kicked him set in. "She's got a nice kick!" Exclaimed a nearby nurse. Cai glared at her and exited via nearby window. He saw the girl and Kenobi taking. He was about to attack when the girl gave back his lightsaber. Better not. I'll bide my time and strike when he's least expecting it. The thought brought a smile to his face. He followed the two as the young girl pulled Kenobi up to a ship. A ship he was all to familiar with. "Laeta! He turned traitor, huh? Well that's something I didn't see coming." He threw a homing device onto the lower wing and made his way back to his starship. "Ami! Engines up!" He shouted to his pilot, yanking her from her sleep.

"Whah? Oh! You came back! Where are we headed?" She hit a bunch of buttons and looked back at him, waiting for an answer.

Cai rolled his eyes at her behavior. "Thalken, you'll be the death of me I swear. We're following another starship."

She mouthed an 'oh' and turned on the engines.

Cai rolled his eyes again and did a mental once over of her. 'Ami Thalken, [Āmē Thäl-kén], Imperial Rogue pilot, age: seventeen, gender: female, hair color: blonde, eye color: cobalt blue. Overal analysis: Pain in the rear end but looks amazingly attractive while being one.

[A/N: The Imperial Rogue unit is a special team that works specifically for Vadar. All of Vadar's seceret apprentices were a part of the Imperial Rogue unit. So when Cai says Ami is a Imperial Rogue pilot, he's saying that she pilots for Vadar without Papatine's knowledge or approval. She thinks she's working for the Empire though. Ok? Just thought I would clarify!]

Now it was time to prepare for Kenobi. He was no longer badly injured so Cai would need to be on his A-game.

PROXY analysis:

Name: Obi-wan Kenobi

Aliases: Obi, Ben

Hair color: Sandy brown

Eye color: Ice blue

Occupation: Jedi Master, Hermit

Other: Supposed Rebel Alliance leader and thought to be the father of children killed by Lord Vader. None of this can be proven though.

Cai let out a exasperated sigh. This guy would be a tough kill. If he could kill him! He just hoped that he didn't have to contact his master before he tried to kill Kenobi. His hoped were soon crushed as his comlink buzzed.

"Yes Master?"

"Have you killed Kenobi yet?"

Cai winced. "No. He recovers much faster than anticipated. Aside the fact that his apprentice is much more skilled that I first believed." He was actually still hurting from the last duel she and he had.

"Apprentice? Tell me more about this... apprentice." Vadar's voice, usually void of emotion, was filled with curiosity.

Cai took a deep breath and began to recall every detail he could. "She's young. With brown hair that reaches her shoulders. She also, has brown eyes to match." He struggled to find words for the young girl he had seen. "She is average height. Perhaps a bit shorter. I never did catch a name. She knew I was a Sith right off the bat and knew her way around a lightsaber. That's the only reason I assumed she was Kenobi's apprentice. That's all I can remember of her, Master."

"It's alright Cai. Obi-wan can be very unpredictable at times. The fact that he took a female apprentice worries me though. He is changing. Making him more unpredictable than ever before. You will need to be on your highest alert and guard. Never let it down for a moment. For that is when he will strike."