Naboo

Soon the planet was in view. Obi had calmed down enough to tell stories of times he had spent on the planet. "Naboo was where I helped bring down an entire Separatist battle station and free the people!" He turned to his wife and smiled. "That was before I met you."

She blushed and smiled. "But I heard stories of what the Jedi had done that day.... I was just a child. No more than fifteen...."

"Fifteen is not a child!" Laeta squealed.

Lima cocked her head to the side. "Yes it is! I do not consider anyone under the age of eighteen an adult!"

Laeta scowled. "I believe that once you begin to take care of yourself and live on your own and are left to your own devices, then you are an adult."

Obi chuckled. "How old are you Laeta?"

"Why does it matter?" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Because you don't want to be considered a child. So, when she said that fifteen was a child. You defended yourself. So you're fifteen or younger... Am I right?" Obi leaned back with a confident smirk on his face.

Laeta pressed his lips into a firm line and tensed his jaw. "I'm fifteen. I'll be sixteen next week... I'm no child."

Lima couldn't help but give a motherly smile. "I guess it really all depends on one's maturity level. So you, Laeta, I do not believe you to be considered a child. However, I myself at that age, would definitely be considered a child."

Laeta smiled at her. "Thank you Master Kashaak."

"You're welcome, Padawan Baegon." She turned to Obi. "Man it's been a long time since I've said that!"

Contu cocked her head. "What? Padawan Baegon?"

"Mhh hmm. The last time I said that was before the Purge.... When Windu sent Kenta away from the temple... Because his relationship with Quesa was found out." Obi and Lima went deathly silent all of the sudden. As if they were remembering something awful. "Poor Kenta... He had no idea what would be coming after him next, did he Obi?"

Obi shook his head. That was when he noticed Contu's confusion. "After being sent away from the temple, Kenta moved back to his home planet of Corellia. Quesa moved with him. He mustn't have known she had to have been pregnant with Cai. A little bit after that, Cai's name was entered into a Tatooine orphanage. The next record that we have found about Kenta was from my sister, Sheema. She said that she crashed onto Corellia and was found by Kenta and you Laeta. So somewhere in that expanse of time, Quesa got pregnant with you, gave birth, and left Kenta... may I add, horribly. I don't know the details but I do know that he is still healing from that. And somewhere in there Kenta lost his one leg.... It's now cybernetic. I have no idea how that happened. Poor Kenta...."

Yikes.

They all entered the atmosphere uneventfully. The landing was another story.

"Pilot, identify yourself. You have an unregistered ship and cargo. " Laeta swallowed hard as Lima put a hand on his shoulder.

"Trust the Force."

He nodded and pressed the button to speak. "Pilot Laeta Baegon. Cargo: passengers who payed for passage." The clone didn't respond for several moments. "Now what?"

Obi-wan stood. "Trust the Force. It will guide you."

He was soon proven correct. "Have a nice trip Pilot Baegon."

"Thanks."

Contu smiled at her brother. She hoped Cai would get through just as easily.