*Episode 20

Previous chapters are private, so you won't understand anything without reading those chapters. And also the upcoming chapters would be private.

For all those people who are complaining that they are not able to follow me, please report your problem! I tried reporting, but it seems there's no problem with my account. There's probably something wrong with your account, so I suggest you report your problem if you want to follow me and read my book!

Thanks, and enjoy!

Ahana's dress is up there!

Ahana's pov(unedited)

I finally finished with all the cleaning and washing the dirty dishes. Men had already retired to their rooms. And women helped me clean.

We sat and talked and laughed for awhile. After an hour or so we decided we should get some sleep as it was already late and they were tired from all the traveling.

I went towards our bedroom and stood outside for a minute. I felt weird sensations in the pit of my stomach. Taking a deep breath I entered the room to find out it's totally dark. I turned on the lights while closing the door behind me. I saw that the bed was empty and I stiffened. Where is he?!

Then a slight moment caught my attention and I saw that Shravan was sleeping on the couch. My heart dropped. I felt like crying. He couldn't even sleep on the bed! I thought we would finally talk today but he's already asleep.

I just stood there looking at him, deep in my thoughts. Then finally I turned off the lights and went to bed, crying silently.

~|~

Next day was fun with Shravan's family. And I truly enjoyed it. But Shravan did not think it was important to spend time with us, so he went to his office as usual. And that did make me sad.

That evening Shravan's parents left to some nearby city to meet up with their relatives, and Khushi's husband to some friends place. So his sisters and I were the only people left behind.

We were talking, laughing, gossiping when all of a sudden Tammy squealed.

"What happened?!" Khushi asked with a frown.

" Oh my god! I totally forgot about this." Tammy said with a big grin on her face.

"What is it?!" Khushi said impatiently.

"Okay so this new place opened here, it's like a pub and it's amazing! All my friends have been there and they told me it's amazing! And I've been wanting to go there since like forever!" She gave a smirk and looked at me. " And since no one's here except us, let's just go there and have some fun. Real fun. What's say?!" She looked expectantly at me and Khush.

I looked down at my lap where I was playing with my fingers.

"What do you think?" Khushi asked me giving me a curious look.

"I-I don't think I can. I mean I've never been to such places. And.."

"Oh come on! Don't be like that. Everyone has their first time. You'll have it today. No big deal. Come on." Tammy looked so excited. But I couldn't go.

I've never been to such places. I don't even know what to expect from such a place. And besides I don't want to embarrass them or anything. I mean I've never been to such a place, so what if I do something embarrassing?

"Ahana come on it'll be fun. You'll like it. There will be music, drinks, many stupid teenager's, many stupid adults" I laughed at that because she looked at Tammy " but most of all you will experience something new. You know you should experience all types of things in your life. And don't worry it's not something bad okay. We are adults, we know what we are doing. And we are there, so you don't have to worry." She was also looking expectantly at me.