Chapter 2

It was after school now. Normally I would peacefully go to school but no, today I have to stay for the detention, I'm at least I'm happy that I'm not alone.

Me and Yoongi strolled to the classroom, that our punishment will take place. And what we see there? Park Jimin.

"Why the hell is he here" I quietly whisper to Yoongi.

"I wish that I would know, don't worry I bet he won't bother you while the teacher is here" he answered back.

Sadly the teacher still wasn't in the classroom, and with a little bit of hesitation we went in.

Just as we sit down close to each other, in the glimpse of my eye I can see Jimin standing up, and confidently walking near me.

I think now it's the good time to explain, what kind if person he really is. He is sadistic, and he often picks a female target to harass with physical contact.

While I said that he "often " picks girls as their target, I mean that he picks guys too, and that just makes twice as uncomfortable to watch.

This time, I'm the target. I have been for like a month. He usually walks up on me, and sometimes beats me up, or sometimed touches my legs or neck ext.

This time, he slithers his way around me, and caresses my neck, slowly, while whispering :

"Don't move, or I'll bite" and then he smirks, making me uncomfortable. And he enjoys it.

At the corners of my eyes I can see Yoongi grinding his teeth, and clenching his fists. I can obviously see that he tries to control himself, from punching this bastard in the face.

Just that moment the teacher comes into the classroom, and Jimin retrieves to his seat far away from me.

Yoongi looks at me with an upset look, observing me, if I was okay. I quickly nodded, and started dozing off into nothingness.

-------------------------------------------------------
Heya Beatrix here!
And I'm sorry if this chapter was quite  short, I'm busy at school, but I still wanted to update so here it is!

Also I'm sorry it this chapter made you quite... Uncomfortable. Or did you like it that way? Feel free to comment your opinion.
Hope you enjoyed it, Fighting!