Chapter 6

Min Yoongi's POV

This is weird, and I know that I shouldn't be doing this. By that I mean following Y/N, I said to her that I was too busy, but it was an obvious lie. Something inside me, forced me to follow her, so that's what I'm doing.

I stay quite the distance from her, lurking in the hallways shadows. I hear Y/N's voice, as sweet as usual talking to someone. It's a boy. A boy that I have seen somewhere before. I walk closer, trying to hear what they are talking about. But suddenly they start moving, I can't see them clearly because my vision isn't the best, I wear glasses at home but not in school. It looks like the boy has fallen and Y/N is helping him to get up.

They start going somewhere, I don't know where, but the most logical choice is to pursue them, right? I have decided to see what the other side of my childhood friend is, and so I will. They enter a classroom, that is chosen for the drama club. That's right, I remember! The boy's name is Kim Taehyung, and he is the president of this club, well he was. I heard that the guy is all left alone, because he was left by other club members. Well i guess that's what he gets, for not taking things seriously.

''He's such a child, he should have guessed it by now, that no one likes people who are annoying like him'' I think to myself, while still observing they're actions. ''They're talking, I have to know about what'' I put my ear on the door to listen.

''I'll join, and we both can find new members for this club to live on. What do you think?'' At that moment i didn't even noticed how my jaw dropped. Y/N joining a club? That's absurd, she was always so antisocial and now she wants to join a club, I can't let that happen, especially when this child is in control here.

Suddenly there was a moment of silence. ''What are they doing, and why is it so quiet? '' there was a small window on the door , from which I could easily peek a glance of what's happening inside. I tried to control the urges not to, because I would blow my cover this way. But now curiosity killed the cat, and so I did.

Inside there were two figures- one was Y/N, and the other- Kim Taehyung. My eyes couldn't believe what I saw: the bigger figure was hugging the smaller one. My hearth filled with rage and anger, but somehow in a way it hurt. Just what is this feeling, and why is it so painful? It is all my fault, if I wouldn't have told Y/N that I was ''busy'' she would have never met this freak in the first place!

My mind wasn't clear, I didn't even understood what I was doing. I entered the room as quickly as possible. I ran to Kim Taehyung and pushed him away from Y/N as swiftly as possible. I wanted to scream to him ''Get away from Y/N you sick bastard, go away and never come back!'' But I didn't, I guess I didn't have that much courage after all.

Suddenly I felt a strong grip on my right arm, it was Y/N shouting for me to stop. I didn't want to, I just wanted to teach this guy a lesson about touching someone precious for me as Y/N is. She can't be touched by anyone, and by that I mean anyone. She has to stay the innocent little angel that she is. I decided to give up just for Y/N's sake.

I couldn't think radically, the only thing I knew is that I needed to protect Y/N from this club. So why not joining it myself? I could keep an eye on her all the time, right?

''Well I guess I have no other choice left but to join the club as well'' I smiled. But even a baby could have noticed that I was faking it. I mean why should I smile to this guy honestly? Because he assaulted Y/N ? Hell no, but I have to act nice, otherwise he won't let me join.

In a glimpse of my eye I could see Kim Taehyung whispering to Y/N. ''Wait, who tf is this weirdo?'' I clearly heard him whisper, and that beats the point of whispering if you can hear everything they say. Well I might look for some like a weirdo, I did just appear out of nowhere and attack him. So I guess he is worthy of an explanation.

''I'm Min Yoongi, and I'm Y/N's best friend. I'm sorry for what I did earlier, it's an instinct when i see my best friend getting assaulted'' I wasn't sorry, it should have been obvious by now ''And I'm he to join your club, because I accidently heard that it's breaking apart, so can I?'' yet another lie, I would never join a club for a stupid reason like that. Both of them looked confused.

''Uhhhh, ok? I mean the more the merrier'' Kim Taehyung said ''Your join will definitely be a help to this club!'' When right after the school bell rang, and both me and Y/N got out of the classroom quickly so we wouldn't be late. ''Welcome to the club Min Yoongi!'' the boy shouted to me right after we left.

I had a bad feeling about the guy, I knew something will happen between him and Y/N. I have to get rid of him as fast as possible. But how? I don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of her, well it will truly be a challenge. But I can't do it now, or else I'll be suspicious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm extremely sorry for not updating for a long time, I know I say this every time but I'll try to update more frequently. Also I'll try to make the chapters a little longer than I did before. Also I will write this story from a couple POV's (Point of view ).

I'm extremely sorry if my writing today was a little dead, I'm really sleep deprived, and I hope a didn't make a lot of mistakes. Wish me good night, because I really need to go to sleep.