Chapter 7

It's been a couple of days since me and Yoongi decided to join the drama club. And the best way to describe it would be peaceful. What an irony, a drama club with no drama in it.

Me and Yoongi walked into the club room and to our surprise, we saw Taehyung getting scolded by an older staff member of our school.

"For God's sake Kim Taehyung, do you even know how many other people want to create their own clubs, but because of a certain someone that I might be talking to at the moment and because of some god forsaken club limit in this school they can't"

Me and Taehyung made quick eye contact, which showed clear annoyence of the scoldings. The staff member hasn't yet seen me or Yoongi, because she was facing the opposite direction of the door. So I tried to back away, but I ended up bumping into Yoongi and creating a thud and allarmed the woman to turn back.

"And who are the two of you?" She said in an irritated tone."No need to answer, you're probably the ones who joined this hell hole and are ruining my good day"

The woman started walking to the door, and midway turned back "Do something with the club, or I promise that I will disband it" She glared at Taehyung for the last time and left.

"So what's going on?" I asked. Taehyung sighed and started explaining "Well as you can see, our club isn't very 'club like' so the staff are trying to force us to do some sort of activities or to participate in some sort of an event"

"And I have an idea actually" Taehyung continued "How bout we do some stage management, I mean we're the ones responsible for the stage and there are some events upcoming"

"That sounds stupid, count me out" Yoongi grunted, he obviously wasn't fond of the idea."It's not like you have a choise either way, you did join the club with your consent" the younger boy responded.

"We both know the reason I joined this god damn club, it was for Y/N and no one else" as the mint haired boy rolled his eyes I could feel the annoyence building up inside me. For fucks sake, are they five?

"Well Y/N joined this club because she wanted to help out a friend, and you better respect her decisio-" Taehyung quickly was cut off by Yoongi "Excuse me, a friend? She knows you for a couple of days, who the fuck are you calling a friend. She's MY friend, and not your phony little ass'es"

That's it, I'm done. I turned around and started walking to the classroom's exit. "I'm done with y'all five year olds, I'll be back when you two make up, and don't even bother searching for me, you'll fail"
I stormed out of the classroom.

I walked through the empty school's halls thinking about this situation. It's not the first time dealing with over protective friends. But this, this is another level.

It's not like Yoongi wasn't similar like that in the past, but everything was a lot more chill. His jealousy would usually come out when I talked with some of my male friends, but it wasn't that visible back then.

All my life I saw him as a best friend and nothing else, even other people would say how cruel I am for putting him into "the friendzone". But he's just my best friend, it's not like he sees me any other way, does he?

I arrived at the girls bathroom, I went inside and washed my face with cold water. Then proceeded to stare at the mirror for a couple of minutes. "This is all so dumb" I thought to myself.

I sat in one of the stalls and messed around with my phone as the time passed by. It was pretty boring, but I kept my word, I wasn't planning on coming back anytime soon.

Suddenly I got a message. It was from Yoongi. "Let's meet at the school's entrance as fast as possible" I didn't bother to respond, but I was getting tired of hiding, so I decided to go.

On my way to the entrance I admired just how quiet the school actually is. No talking, no background sounds, just silence. It was so calming , but yet something was very chilling. I couldn't put my finger on it, but something was definitely off.

"Look who we got here, are you lost little girl?" said a mischievous voice behind my back.