Chapter 5

"I'll join, and we both can find new members for this club to live on. What do you think?"

"W-what?!" Taehyung was really startled with my response to his sad story. He accidentally even stepped back a little, and almost even fell.

"What do you mean you will help me? Listen, this club is definitely not your type, and you seem like a really busy person so please, just don't even bother"

"But well.. This is my choice and I choose to join. Also I'm not even busy at all, and I  wanted to join a club for a really long time, so this is an amazing opportunity"

...
...
...

"Well I mean I can't force you not to join this club, and you will definitely won't change your mind" "I guess I don't really have much of a choose"Taehyung finally gave up. "Welcome to the club Y/N"

Suddenly he went up to me, and started hugging me! But the hug wasn't lustful at all, it was really welcoming as if he is thanking me, and respecting me for my actions.

But well it didn't seem like that for one person, one specific person that was there at the wrong place, at the wrong time. And well that person was Min Yoongi.

He stood there with a face full of grief and anger. He could have came here at any time, at any moment except now, but he did.

Yoongi swiftly pushed Taehyung away from me with such strength that I didn't even knew he ever had. It almost looked that because he cared so much about me, he could hurt someone real badly to protect me, or even kill.

"Yoongi stop! Nothing happened between us, I just decided to join his club, and he hugged me wanting to thank me. That's all that happened, please let him go!" I started shouting at him begging him not to hurt Taehyung.

He surprisingly did what I said  but who knows if he fully believed my story, of maybe he didn't hurt him because I was the one to ask him.

But overall, Yoongi has changed. I don't know why, or how, and I'm really curious, but at this kind of time when I saw him pushing Taehyung away from me, I definitely saw a glimpse of jealousy in his eyes.

"You joined a club? That's the last thing I expected you to do Y/N. Well okay, then" Yoongi thought something to himself "Well I guess I have no other choice left but to join the club as well "

He smiled at us sweetly, but with a bit of a  dead face. And it was a compleatly opposite face that he was making a minute ago.

Taehyung whispered in my ear :

"Wait who tf is this weirdo?"

-------------------------------------------------------
Heya! Beatrix here!

So I went on a little break of writing, because I got busy. But here I am!
I'm sorry if you had to wait for a long time but I hope it was worth it. The next chapter will be a little "different" but I hope you'll like it.  Also I'm sorry that I made this chapter quite short, I ran out of ideas how to make it longer.
Fighting!