LATE NIGHT  : THREE.

NCT was shocked at taemin's words.

hansol was participating? their hansol? their friend who they had been trying to contact since he had left them?

why hadn't he contacted them? they would've supported him. but on the other hand they understood. he must've been really nervous and probably ashamed since they had succeeded and he hadn't.

"how... why..." yuta couldn't even think of the right words to say due to the shock.

"did he do well?" taeyong wanted to know.

"he did more than just well! everyone recognised him and he got a super boot!" taemin smiled brightly.

to say that they were proud of their second oldest friend would've been an understatement. they were so happy to hear that he finally succeeded, even if it was only the beginning of the survival show.

"did you... did you talk to him?"

"i didn't have the chance to, except a few words. but i couldn't say too much because the other judges were also there. when i wanted to talk to him after that they told me that he had already left. but i'll try to talk to him when we film the next episode, at least if i'm there for the filming."

"what are they doing in the next episode?" jaemin was curious.

"as far as i know, they have to form groups by themselves and then they get the first mission. practicing the dance for the theme song. the best group is going to appear in the music video."

they still talked for a while, but then taemin had to leave since it was already pretty late. the nct members also went to bed as soon as the older had left, but no one was able to sleep. they all thought about hansol, silently praying for him to succeed and to finally be fully happy.