LATE NIGHT  : FIVE.

HANSOL was just as sad as nct as he had to go back to the trainee's dorm. he knew that he would be quite busy in the next few weeks, if not months and he didn't know when he would be able to contact them again.

nct felt a little more reassured than before, knowing that their friend was as happy as he could be. but they were worried at the same time. they knew that he was shy and they could only guess how hard it must be for him to make new friends there.

they tried to follow him during the episodes of the show and always voted for him eagerly. they were incredibly happy to see him have fun with the others. but it hurt in their hearts that they couldn't see him. not only hansol was busy, nct was too. there was nothing they could do about their tight schedules.

and then the day came. the day of the unit's final episode. they wanted to go there and watch the revelation of the final member's live, but they weren't able to because their schedules didn't allow it. but they waited for hansol to call them and tell them if he had made it. when they all had ended their activities, they met up at their dorm and waited for their friend's call. they were more than just surprised when their door rang instead.

they immediately ran to the door to open it and there stood none other than hansol, smiling from one ear to the other.

"i placed sixth!" he grinned and the others started grinning and shouting in joy.

they spent the rest of the day with each other and hansol slept there, in yuta's bed.