LATE NIGHT  : FOUR.

HANSOL was still really shy around the other contestants. many of them already knew each other and many had already made new friends, while he was one of the people who always were alone. he wanted to join the others when they were having a good time, but his timid nature didn't allow him.

taemin was there and was watching him the whole time. he noticed that hansol wasn't able to approach them. he also noticed that the others were the same around hansol. they probably thought that he didn't like them because he never talked. he wished he could do something about it, but hansol's shyness wasn't something that he could change.

so he decided to do something different for the boy. he knew that the contestants would have some free time over the weekend, so he invited the younger to eat dinner with him. but actually, he wouldn't be the one to eat dinner with hansol. hansol didn't know that yet. he immediately agreed when taemin had asked him and as soon as the contestants had free time, taemin waited for him at his car. he drove to somewhere, but hansol didn't notice that they had already passed the restaurant.

when they arrived, hansol looked around in confusion. when he noticed where he was, he was already greeted by many voices at the same time. he couldn't help but smile brightly as he was pulled into a group hug.

"yah! why didn't you contact us?" taeil asked furiously when they pulled apart.

"sorry."

"it's okay, come on in. tell us everything." doyoung grinned.

"taemin told us that you are participating in the unit, why didn't you tell us?"

"i don't know, to be honest." hansol sighed.

"let's just forget about that. who are you in a group with for the first mission?"

"well, there's me, timoteo, hojung, feeldog, kanto, kijung, donghyun, lee geon and rock hyeon. they consider us the avengers team, but we're actually still pretty lacking in some areas, especially when it comes to team work."

"why? what's the problem with your teamwork?"

"first, we're all used to working with other people and now that we don't have the same people around us it's kinda awkward. also, many of us are rather shy and timid and we don't usually talk a lot. kijung and feeldog try to light up the mood, but it's not always enough."

"i'm sure you'll get used to each other." jeno smiled.