The Meet Up

Camila's POV

"Can I please invite them over?" I asked y/n with the best pleading puppy eyes I can muster "they missed hanging out with you too and this is so gonna be unfair to them"

I heard her sigh, "fine. Go text them"

"But monkey! You can't just—— wait what?"

"I said you can invite them over"

"Really?" I smiled, asking for confirmation "Can I really?"

"Yeah Camila" she rolls her eyes

"Wait... Even mom?"

"Yes"

I squealed excitedly, "I'll call China right away!"

"Hey Cheechee?" "Sup dawg!"

"Monkey wants you guys to come over" "Really?!"

"Yeah!!! Get your asses over here!" "FINAH-FUCKING-LY!!!"

"BRING US FOODS!!!" "Sure! I'll even get us drinks!!! BITCHES ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!"

"Make it fast Chinah! You wouldn't want her to change her mind" "The address Cabello?"

"I'll text you the address after this call" "Alright! Be there in an hour"

"Okay see you! Bye" "Bye Chancho"

I sent y/n's address to Dinah as soon as I ended the phone call. I'm so excited of the gang reuniting with y/n once again. Then I turned around to face my monkey and I saw her smiling.

"So that was Dinah" I smiled at y/n "and she said they'll be here in an hour with foods and drinks"

"Are you happy?" She asked

"Yes!" I ran to her and gave her a tight hug "thank you monkey"

"Anything for you little mouse" she laughed a little then hugged me back "I'm glad you're happy"

"Well... Well... Well... Y/L/N" we both heard Lauren said as she entered the common room "I thought I told you to keep your hands off my girl?"

"Nahh I think I'll keep my hands on her Jauregui" y/n playfully challenged Lauren

"Camz!" Lauren growled making me giggle

"You know I'm all yours Lo" I replied removing myself from y/n's embrace "but y/n needs some loving too... she lacks some ya know?"

"Fair enough"

"Hey!" Y/n protests "I have a lot of people to give me some loving

"Sure y/n" she smirked making y/n pout

———

"HOLA SISTAHS FROM TOTALLY DIFFERENT MISTAHS!!!" Dinah yelled as she and the two other girls walked inside the room

"Too loud Dj" Lauren said "you wouldn't wanna annoy that chick"

"Whatever" Dj rolled her eyes at her "speaking of.... Where's that mothafucka?!... Y/N SHOW YA FUCKIN' SELF PUTA!"

"Hey!" I glared at her "You are in her house! Show some respect Cheechee"

"Yeah yeah. Where is she?!" She asked "I WANNA PARTY WITH MAH HOES!"

"Are you happy?" Y/n asked, coming out of nowhere startling us "Hello DinahJane"

"Y/NNNN!!" Norminah squealed and gave her a bone crushing hug "We missed you!"

"Asshole" we heard Mani mumbled making us laugh

"I missed you too Mani" y/n chuckles

"That's rude" Dj pouted making us laugh

"You look like an ugly fucking duckling"

Dj gasped, "Whaaa—?"

"I missed you too Dj" Y/n laughs then played with her hair, messing it up "It's been a year since someone ruined my day on a constant basis"

"MOM!" Dj whined

There then it got silent. All eyes were on the old lovers,

Y/n and Ally never really saw or even tried to contact one another after the break up. Sure, Ally did went to get her back but she failed, she wasn't there. She never knew. Probably never will. But that's not the point, this is the first time they saw each other and who knows what will happen? I'm so worried tha——

"Hello Allyson" y/n greeted her, interrupting me from internally panicking "It's good to see you again"

She walked towards Ally with a smile on her face and gave her a warm hug, just like what she did when she welcomed us to this beautiful home of hers.

"H-hi" Ally stuttered "It's uhm— good to see you again y/n"

Y/n kept smiling and nod at her before facing us again, "OKAY! Movie room?" she asked happily

"YEAHHHH!!!" I agreed "Let's go everybody!"

"YEAH!"

Norminah and I quickly made our way upstairs with Ally following right behind us. Y/n and Lauren stayed downstairs to get us our foods and drinks.

"This is gonna be soooo fun!!!" Dj squealed excitedly

Yeah I hope so...

———