The Meet Up II

Allyson's POV

It's like the third time we've been watching The Notebook in since we got here this afternoon and I wonder if we'd be watching the same damn movie all night long. Don't get me wrong, it's a great movie but c'mon!

"D'you want some Allyson?" Y/n asked offering me the bucket of popcorn she and Camila has been sharing "Or would you prefer Fries instead?"

"This is okay. Thank you" I replied, she simply nods then turned her attention back to watching the movie and cuddling with Camila

"You get to pick the next movie" she said

"Huh?"

"You seem pretty bored" she shrugs, not taking her eyes off the TV "Don't blame you tho, it's the third time we're watching this since this morning because Camren kept passing out in between scenes and missing their favorite parts"

"That's Camren" I said chuckling

"Yeah" she smiled "Just pick anything you wanna watch after this one"

"Okay"

"You guys should talk" Lauren whispered, half asleep "It wouldn't hurt"

"It probably would"

"You're gonna have to talk about y/s/n eventually. What happened between you two" she said looking straight up at me "I mean, you may not be able to make up and be together again but at least you can start anew even just as friends"

"I know" I sighed "but I don't think this is the time for that"

"When is the time for that?"

"I don't know" I replied looking out to the window. I took a deep breath and thought to myself, when is the right time to talk? I couldn't help but steal a glance of y/n's face.

I missed her. It's been a year. We should've been on our 2 year landmark in 3 weeks if I haven't messed it up with her.

I wonder if she forgave me? I wonder if she missed me too.

"Als" I heard y/n called, cutting my thoughts off

"Yeah?"

"Movie's finally done" she simply said "What do you wanna play next?"

"Uh— Avengers?"

"Okay? Didn't know you'd like that but okay" she shrugs with a smile on her face

I don't. But I know you do.

This feels like the first time we met. Like when she recognized me from Central Park and took me and the girls in for my research. When we watched movies and she cuddles with Camila but admitted that she was observing everything about me, what and how I do things. The only thing that's different is that I am now the one who watches her every movement. I'm the one that's longing for her love.

I want her back so badly that it sucks. I watch y/n with Camila and I know that it has nothing to do with me but I still feel a little jealous that she get to have those y/e/c eyes staring at her lovingly, those tiny little giggles I never got to hear when we were dating. I know that she only sees her as a sister but I can't help to feel a slight pang on my chest while I watch them together.

——

"WHAT?!!!!" Y/n yelled causing everyone to jump of their seats, and if any of us was sleeping? We'd definitely be awake by now

"Huh?" "What?" "What happened?" "Are you alright?" "What's wrong?", we simultaneously asked panicking

"THE FUCK IS THAT?!!!"

"What?"

"That's no fair" she pouted

"Please tell me it's not about the movie" Lauren growled

"THAT STUPID FUCKING GUARDIAN OF THE GALAXY DUDE!" she yelled angrily "HE COULD'VE LET SPIDEY TAKE THAT SHIT OFF THANOS' HANDS BEFORE HE DO HIS FUCKING BUSINESS... but no no no" she shook her head and continued on her dramatically animated speech "HE JUST HAD TO LET HIS EMOTION GET IN THE WAY!"

"Oh my god" "Unbelievable", Norminah facepalmed theirselves

"Imma punch this girl" Lauren said through gritted teeth "YOU GAVE US A FUCKING HEART ATTACK YOU BITCH!"

"IT'S CHRIS PRATT'S FAULT!" Y/n yelled back "stupid shit"

They stopped for a brief moment before Lauren decided to speak

"You calm now?"

"Yeah"

"They still have a chance to win this war y/n so calm your tits and stop giving people heart attack"

"Fine!" She huffed annoyed "fucking star-lord"

You never changed my love

___
Hello there 👋🏼 I'm still alive (if you are wondering), I haven't been able to update this story due to the following reasons;

1. I lost my inspiration since the girls announced their hiatus

2. I didn't graduate this year and I would have to wait for another year to finish my studies

3. I'm still waiting for #ABH1 to light up my life

4. I'm having some health issues as a result of mild depression I experienced these past few months (I'm working on it)

5. My friends demanded for my full attention

So yeah... please forgive me for being AWOL. I'll make up for the time I missed updating 🙂 here's an update saved in my drafts since June 🙃