Family War

***There will be a series of flashbacks on what happened for a year since y/s/n broke up***

———

Allyson's POV

I hurriedly made my way to Central Park hoping to find her there. I tried calling her cell but as expected, it's turned off. Just like how it always have been for the past 15 years.

I pulled over on a nearby street and ran as fast I could back to where we first met. I can feel my own heart beating too fast that I can almost faint right here right now.

I stopped running as I saw a figure sitting alone on her bench. I couldn't help but feel scared on how would she react if she sees me? And if my heart was beating faster that I can handle 2 minutes ago? Now I feel like it's coming out of my chest, like it has a ticking bomb inside that's waiting to explode.

Okay. Keep calm Allyson. That's y/n, it's not like she's gonna kill you.

I took a deep breath as I continued to walk towards her. She's facing the other direction as if she's waiting for somebody.

Okay. Two more steps.

As I was about to open my mouth and speak, the figure stood up and greeted a man with a hug making me stop on my tracks.

"What's on your mind pretty lady?" Will asked as he put down our food on the table "Would you mind sharing your thoughts with me?"

"Uh— yeah" I laughed "It's nothing"

"Really? 'Coz you've been zoning out on me for countless of times today"

"It's nothing Will. I swear"

"You sure?"

"Yeah" I nod

"Okay" he said "So this has nothing to do with Y/n moving here?"

"What?" My eyes widened upon realizing what he just said

"Yeah I've heard about that girl moving in on her parent's house"

"I— Uh I"

"Have you talked to her?"

"No" I looked down

"Are you planning on talking to her?"

"Please stop asking me about this"

"Why?"

"Will. Please just drop it"

"Fine" he smirks "but just remember.. I asked you this once"

"Hey Als!" Perrie greeted me happily but her smile dropped down when she saw who I am with "Will" she rolls her eyes

"Hello there Perrie" Will smiled at her "You wanna sit with us?"

"I was wondering if you wanna ride home with us since we'd be hanging out with your girls tonight" she asks me, totally ignoring Will's invite "but well... never mind I guess" she shrugs then started walking away "We'll just see you there"

"Oh— okay" I replied, a little embarrassed for her attitude towards the guy

"Have a good one P!" Will said nicely despite the rude actions of the Geordie. When she was no longer on sight he awkwardly smiled, "That was rude"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm kinda used to that" he shrugs

He's right. None of my friends has ever treated him nicely since ever. They're either rude, civil-ish, or totally horrible.