Meeting Lillie

In Kanto: The Ketchum House

Peyton and Delia were in Pipers room unpacking and Peyton was telling Delia about camp. " - and I won Fencing." Peyton said. " That's great sweetie!" Delia said. " You seem distracted Granny. What's wrong?" Peyton asked. " That camp you went to is where your father met your mother." Delia said carefully. " Really?" Peyton asked softly. " Yes, now enough of that, tell me what else you did." Delia said. Peyton got distracted when she noticed her father with a blonde woman outside. " Who's that?" Peyton asked. " Her names Lillie, she's your fathers friend from the Alola region. " Delia replied.

" Doesn't look like a friend to me." Peyton said. " Honey, what your father does is not our business. He's a grown man he can do what he wants." Delia said. " Personally though I prefer your mother." She said. " Hey Pipes! Come down here I want you to meet someone!" Ash called from downstairs. " I guess I better go meet her." Peyton said sarcastically.

" You wanted to see me dad?" Peyton asked as she came down the stairs. They walked outside to the pool." There's someone I want you to meet." Ash said. " Pipes, this is Lillie. Lillie this is Piper." Ash introduced. " Hello Piper, I'm Lillie. I can't believe I'm finally meeting the famous Piper. " Lillie said with fake sweetness. " I'll leave you both to talk I'm gonna go get some more pokepuffs." Ash said. " Hey I hope you don't mind but the other day your father took me out riding Pokémon the other day and let me ride your rapidash, I hope you don't mind." Lillie said. Peyton jumped into the pool and when she came back up she said. " Oh don't worry it's fine." Peyton lied.

Lillies phone rang at that moment." Lillie speaking." Lillie answered. " Of courses I'm writing it all down." Lillie answered the person. " No, I'm sorry but Mr. Ketchum is gonna be out of town on those days." Lillie lied. " I'll tell him, goodbye." Lillie ended the call. " Dads going out of town to another Region?" Peyton asked. " Oh no I just said that to get him out of something not important." Lillie said. " What gives you the right to say that about my dad?" Peyton asked angrily."Look Piper you may be daddy's little girl but I hate to break it to you sweetie you are no longer the most important girl in Ash Ketchum's life." Lillie said.

" Did You girls find something talk about while I was gone?" Ash asked as he came back. Peyton just dove underwater. " What's with her?" Ash asked. " We got along just fine." Lillie lied. Peyton on the other hand was getting real bad feeling about Lillie.