Plans Revealed

A few hours later with Serena and Piper:

Grace helped a now mildly drunk Serena out of the limo and Piper was horrified by her mother's actions. " She's drunk!" Piper said to Grace in disbelief. Piper stomped off to find her sister. Peyton was with Delia discussing the plan. " Peyton!" Piper called. " What's up?" Peyton asked. " I'll tell you what's up, moms drunk!" Piper replied. " What?! She's never had one glass of wine in her entire life and she chooses today to get wasted!" Peyton complained. Meanwhile Serena just saw Ash going in the elevator and she awkwardly waved. By this point she was getting back to normal. Having had a anti drunk potion at the hotel bar. She unfortunately met Lille there.

She stormed across the hall of the 9th floor looking for her daughters. " Piper Ketchum!" Piper and Peyton came out at the same time. " Please don't do this to me I'm already seeing double." Serena said. " It's me mama, Peyton." Peyton responded. They hugged and then Delia decided to make an appearance. " Hi I hate to interrupt but can we continue this conversation inside?" She asked. " Hi you probably don't remember me." Delia says to Serena. " Delia!" She hugged her. As Delia closed the door she muttered" I knew I always like her."

" One of you, I'm not sure which one, told your father I was coming but when I saw him I waved like a complete ninny and he was surprised to see me!" Serena ranted. " You saw dad already?" Piper asked. " He looked at me as if I was the ghost of Christmas past!" Serena continued. She looked up to see Grace and Delia trying to leave. " Hold it! Did you both know about this! What are you four hiding from me?!" Serena demanded an answer. " Mom, daddy's getting married." Peyton said carefully. Serena practically fainted. " To Cruella De Vil she's awful mom! You can't let him go through with it!" Peyton said. " The Only way to stop him is if he sees you again. " Piper said. " You're not trying to set me up with your father." Serena said. " Actually we are you're perfect for each other." Piper said. Serena sighed. There was no stopping her daughters.

Later everyone minus Ash and Serena was at the hotel pool relaxing. Ash was looking for Peyton who he still thinks is Piper when he got distracted by seeing Serena coming down the steps. He feel in the pool in shock. " Daddy watch out!" The twins cried. Too late he fell. Serena helped him out and sat him down. " Serena what are you doing here? I'm surprised to see you but you don't look surprised to see me." Ash said. " Ash!" Lillie called out. " Why are you all wet?" She asked disgusted and confused. "Hi Lillie!" Peyton said. " Hi. " she said mildly. " How you doing?" Piper asked. Lillie screamed. Ash was surprised as well. " Hi I'm Peyton, that's the real Piper, I was pretending to be her while she was pretending to be me and this is our mother, Serena Yvonne." Peyton said. " This is your mother?" Lillie asked. " yes" the twins replied in unison. " You were married to him?" Lillie pointed. " Guilty." Serena said. " Anyone care to explain what's going in?" Ash asked. " They switched places on us Ash." Serena replied. " You mean I've had Peyton all this time?" And so the Twins relayed the story to their father while Lillie stomped off. Piper invited Serena and Peyton to have dinner that night with her and Ash.