" I am Piper"

In Kalos it had been three days since Piper met her mom. Yesterday her grandmother, Grace and Clian the butler discovered Piper's secret that she wasn't Peyton. It was now morning and Piper went into her moms room." Peyton what are you doing silly?" Serena asked. " I have to go somewhere today." Piper said. " Where Peyton?" Serena asked. " That's where I have to go I have to go see Peyton." Piper said sadly from under the covers. " I see and where might Peyton be?" Serena asked jokingly. " In Kanto with her father Ash Ketchum." Piper said.

" You're not Peyton?" Serena asked in shock. Piper nodded. " You're Piper?" Serena asked.Piper nodded again. Clian and Grace tried to leave the room when Serena caught them. " HOLD IT!" Serena commanded. " Did you two know about this?!" Serena asked. They tried to make excuses but Serena just turned back to Piper. " I guess you're gonna switch us back now huh?" Piper asked. " Wether you like it or not you belong to your father and Peyton belongs to me." Serena said. " No offense mom but this arrangement really sucks." Piper said. " I agree. " Serena said.

Later:

" I can't do this!" Serena cried as she stormed in the room. " I haven't seen or heard from Ash Ketchum in 9 years, I'm not mature enough for this! I mean if I was I would still be married to him!" Serena yelled. " I mean look at me mother have you ever seen me like this?!" Serena asked Grace. Grace was about to reply when Serena stopped her. " Don't answer that. Piper at that moment came in the room." Mom you're not packed?!" Piper asked. " Our flight is in 2 hours!" Piper reminded her mother. Serena packed as fast as she could before her and Piper sprinted out the door. " Bye Clian take care of the house!" Serena said.

Piper was worried. Will they make it in time?