Houston, We have a Problom

2 days after Peyton met Lillie she called Piper urgently. " Hello?" Piper asked when she answered the phone. " Piper we have a major problem, dad's in love!" Peyton said. " Get out of here, dad doesn't fall in love." Piper said. " Well he's serious about this woman he practically worships the ground she walks on!" Peyton replied. " Well what do you want me to do?!" Piper asked. " I need you to get mom and come to Kanto. " Peyton said. " Peyton, I can't and I won't I want more time with mom." Piper said. " Uh I'm going in a tunnel can't hear you bye!" Piper lied as she hung up. " Thanks for the help Pipes." Peyton said.

The next morning Peyton woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. " Piper, I made your favorite breakfast, pancakes with toast and eggs." Delia said. " Where's dad?" Peyton asked. " Outside getting your Rapidash ready." Delia replied. " Now imagine me checking on you last night only to hear you on the phone in the bathroom." Delia suddenly said. " I was talking to my friend from camp she lives in..... Sinnoh. " Peyton lied. " So you waited till 2 in the morning her time?" Delia asked skeptical. " Uh thanks for breakfast granny it was great!" Peyton yelled as she ran out of the house. Delia sighed.

Later on Peyton and her father were riding pokemon when they took a break, Ash needed to talk to Peyton. " Piper what do you think about Lillie?" Ash asked. " She's cute, can spell the word 'You' honestly dad why do you need my opinion anyway?" Peyton asked. " Because I'm going to marry her." He said. " MARRY HER?!?" Peyton yelled then she started speaking Kalosian really fast. She then ran back to the house in tears.