Chapter Three-Assumptions

(Kirishima's P.O.V.)
I really am not ok... I really just want to be alone right now, instead of watching The Little Mermaid, watching my friends cuddle up to each other romantically, reminding me about how alone I am right now. It really hurts... I actually wish he were here, calling me 'Shitty Hair' or 'fuckface...'
"I'm going to the restroom." I stuttered, and I went to the bathroom, and locked myself in... I started crying. I couldn't hold it back anymore...
The fire in his eyes when he saw me... about to give him the flowers. How stupid could I be?
The way he chased after me... I knew he would have blown me to bits, even if I where using my quirk.
He probably hates me more than he hates Midorya now.
I pull myself together, and wash myself up, and open the door to see all of them there. Todoroki, Midorya, Mina, Denki, Sero... Where they listening in on my crying?
I don't want to talk about it.
I close the door, and hide myself in the bathtub, not like that makes a difference.
"Come on out and talk about it!" I hear Mina exclaim. I bet she's just looking for some drama...
"I just want to be left alone..." I cry.
"Please...?"
Todoroki opens the door and picks me up, then he Duct-tapes me to the couch.
I don't know where he got the tape...
But ok...?
"You know I could get out of this easily... right?"
My captor looks at Sero...
Oh no.
"You know what will happen if you struggle, right?" Todoroki says.
Sero smirks.
"Fine..."
After 3 tubs of Ice cream, and 7 more movies, The therapy mob that I call friends finally decide to free me from my couch, and start heading home.
I check my phone, to see the time, and i see 47 messages and 16 missed calls from Bakugo...
I look through some of the messages.
'HEY.'
'DUMBFUCK YOU THERE?'
'ANSWER ME OR ILL BLAST YOU.'
'DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE.'
'I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. NOT IN A CREEPY WAY.'
'ANSWER ME KIRISHIMA.'
'I AM THIS CLOSE TO WALKING OUT THE FRONT DOOR.'
'IM DOING IT.'
'IM COMING OVER AND YOU CANT STOP ME, BROOMHEAD.'
'ANSWER ME!'
'EIJIRO?'
He called me Eijiro...
What do I do? Maybe he doesn't want to blow my brains out! Maybe he still wants to be friends!
I hear a knock on my door.
I open it.
There he stands... the man himself...
(CLIFFHANGERS MUHAHAH)