Chapter Two

Natalie's P O V

"Holy moth balls it's loud." I say covering my ears as jessica bangs on the door. loud music was blasting and all i could hear were the screams of drunk college students.

I immideatly start to feel regret creep onto me. maybe I shouldnt of gone to this party? why did i let jessica pressure me to going? a very attractive guy with light blue eyes and brown hair covering just a bit of his eyes opens the door, eyeing me up and down.

"Who's your friend jess? never seen her around here. she's hot." he smiles, drawing his attention to my legs. i feel my cheeks heat. i knew i shouldnt have worn this dress.

"Natalie, this is louis and louis this is natalie." Jessica introduces us, he bows his head and pauses for a minute before taking my hand and placing a soft kiss on my knuckles. i do nothing but stand there not knowing what to say. This guy doesn't even know me and he just kisses my knuckles.

"Nice to meet you Natalie, can I call you nat for short? or anything else babygirl?" he says, biting down on his bottom lip, reaching for my arm. i uncomtrably shift.

"Your just way too beautiful not to talk to. look at you, god those legs-"

Jessica just shakes her head, looking a bit annoyed. "She's not like that louis, lets just get into the fucking party. godamn, you flirt with every girl you see. she's gorgeous and shes my bestfriend. and im not letting you play her like you've done every other girl in the past." jessica says firmly, standing infront of me.

He steps back, looking a bit taken back by her sudden mood change. "Ok, fine, dont have to be such a bitch. come on in."

We step into the party, finally, jessica letting me go in before her so she could watch him.

People are dancing on tables, girls are dancing with barely any clothes on, and some guys are sitting on the stairs drinking a few cans of beers. this is the loudest party i've ever been too.

The music is so loud I can barely hear myself think.

"You okay girl? I'm so sorry about that. louis can be a twat sometime, trust me i know." she tells me as i follow her into the kitchen with beer all over the table.

what did she mean she knew? i didnt understand. i decided to ask her. "What do you mean you know? were you guys together?" it was no surprise if they were jessica has been with so many guys to only be twenty years old. I hate her lifestyle and her habits shes such a good person, i can see it in her. but she   chooses to not use the good that she has in her.

I chug down some beer making a sour face, natalie giggles.

"He was a lets just say hookup. a good smash. we were friends with benefits for a while. no hard feelings with it. after that we became friends, no big deal." she says carelessly.

"Your a good person natalie, I dont want you to get involved with him. he changes people. he sort of changed me. i was bad before, now i'm a good for nothing college girl who's probbably gonna get expelled. Thats if i keep on being how i am." she swallows her beer and throws her cup across the room.

  "A drop out, living back in colorado."

"Their is good in you jess-"

I feel a light tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see a very handsome guy with brown hair, green eyes wearing a navy blue t-shirt with jeans, hair tousled to one side, with cherry red lips. and lots of tattoos on his arms. so many that his arm looks like a coloring book. godamn it natalie stop thinking about art. you are at a college party for crying out loud.

"Hi, i noticed you when you came in here, would you like to dance with me?" he asks politely. i'm shocked he is deafinitly different from how i expected the boys at this party to be.

I feel myself blush red and i look at natalie she grins widely urging me to dance with him. "Go." she mouths at me and i give in.

"Um, yeah, sure." I smile, walking with him into a room with music blasting and tons of people dancing.

"I'm harry by the way. Harry styles." he introduces himself. He starts to dance alittle and i feel my heart race, i dont know how to dance at all. sure i dance in my dorm to songs but when no one is around of course.

"I'm natalie. natalie hill." I smile, and he nods. at this point its quietness between the two of us as we both start to dance casually the music blaring in the background.

"I'm not a dancer, sorry." he says loudly, as he awkardly shuffles in his pockets with his hands moving a little."I just needed a small excuse to talk to you." He yells a small smile playing on his face, i feel myself blush alittle. as usual. i just bite down on my lip looking down at my feet alittle to hide my face.

"Well, Thanks, i guess." I grin and he shakes his head, a dimple appearing on the left side of his cheek, making him even more attractive.

"You aren't the party type are you?" he asks continuing the conversation with me, seeming very intrested in what i had to say. this boy is way too nice. their has to be a catch.

"Not really. why do you care so much?" I challenge, purposely. he's just another fuckboy who wants to hookup so he's bribing me with questions and trying to seem like a nice guy. i know how college boys minds work. i'm not dumb.

I start to walk away but he grabs my arm gently pulling me back, i turn around. "Hey, I was just asking. you just seem different thats all."

At this point another song plays and I sigh, walking away. i knew it. i knew i wouldnt enjoy this party. everyone's drinking and dancing and having a good time and i'm just sitting here trying to look like im like them when i'm really not.

the truth is i want to be in my dorm right now watching romantic comedies and eating popcorn and finding pictures i've drawn to hang on my wall. instead, im here at a party full of drunk, horny college kids.

this isn't me.

And i want to go back to campus in my dorm.

"Nice meeting you harry, but i think its time for me to go." I walk away from the boy abruptly, and walk into the kitchen to grab my purse. jessicas nowhere to be found and i honestly could care less. she's probbably somewhere hooking up with some guy in a room.

i'll call a taxi if that's what this results to. i just need to get out of here. walking out of the kitchen, i feel a strong, forceful grip on my arm pulling me back. my breathe shortens and i look up to the same blue eyed, brown haired guy we encountered earlier that was hardcore flirting with me. louis.

"Hi pretty girl. we meet again." He smiles toothfully, running his fingers up and down my arm.

- - -