Chapter Four

(This picture of harry is old (2013.) lol I know. but this is the only pic i could find of harry wearing a flannel. maybe i didnt look hard enough idk. But enjoy ya
beasts.]

Natalie's POV :

Waking up to the sunlight hitting my face, i close my eyes, yawning, thanking god it was saturday which meant i didn't have to wake up extra early for classes. A slight pain in my head makes me groan as i sit up, i had a slight hangover from last night.

"Ah." I groan, getting up slowly and walking to the bathroom to wet my face with cold water. staring at my reflection in the mirror all i could see was smeared mascara and my messy over my head. all i was wearing was a big T-shirt and some sport shorts.

All I can really remember from last night was my bestfriend pressuring me to go to a some college party, some guy named louis, and that cute guy named harry who asked me to dance. everything else is a blur but i kinda want it to be that way because i have a feeling nothing went well last night. As soon as i got to my dorm after the party i absent mindly grabbed a glass of red wine, which probbably wasn't the best idea. And listened to some soft music until i fell asleep.

Yep. that's all i can remember.

footsteps pad across the floor as I put my hair up and start to brush my teeth, jessica stands behind me wrapping her arms around my waist tightly. "Goodmorning bestie!" she grins cheerfully. she looks as if she's done something wrong and is trying to smooth it away by acting peppy and smiley. I know her like i know the back of my hand.

She steps away as i rinse my mouth, running her fingers through her hair. "Look, I'm sorry for dragging you to the party and leaving you. i kind of was talking to some guy one thing led to another and-"

"It's fine jess, I dont even remember half of what happened yesterday anyway. so your lucky." I joke, and she smiles walking away nonchalantly. Jessica has a way of showing her emotions to people. she may act like she doesn't care about some things but she does. she just has a weird way of showing it.

"Your forgiven,"

"So what happened with you and that boy yesterday at the party?" She snickers biting down on her bottom lip. I blush red, throwing on a T-shirt and some gym shorts. to be honest I dont remember anything from that party, really, But I do remember harry, alittle. he was about 6"0 had dark green eyes, short brown tousled hair, and one dimple that would poke out on his right cheek every time he would smile at me.

We only danced for 10 minutes because i thought he was trying to get in my pants like every other guy has tried to do. so, i of course didnt want to dance with him for very long.

i plug my earphones in, slipping some sneakers I got 3 years ago and then  opening the door right after. "im gonna go for a little jog. enough about boys." i groan, and she giggles.

"Fine, I'll lay low. but only for a few hours and then i'll bother you about him again." She teases, I laugh, rolling my eyes and closing the door.

- - - -

After a long jog i decide to sit on the bench on campus, because its early, 8:00am exactly so no one is really on campus.

just a few people riding their bikes or just getting air. sitting back and relaxing, i scroll through my spotify playlist not looking for any song in particular.

"Mrs. Hill!" a familar yet fant voice calls, I look around, and see my teacher Mrs. stokes. i wave and she smiles. her brown long hair blowing in the wind. People always tell me that i look like a younger version of her. and i can sort of see the resemblence. she has blue eyes, brown hair, and the prettiest smile that every guy on campus drools over. shes the sweetest lady ever, and she appreciated my art so much that she got my art to be in the art gallery at our school. which im so thankful for.