Chapter Five

Natalie's POV

"Leave her alone!" I feel my eyes wattering up, my lip starting to tremble. Harry snaps his head, looking at me, getting up to see what was wrong. tears roll down my cheeks as i hear threat after threat being told to me on the phone, i can hear jessicas faint crys for help in the background.

How did he even get in there? and why didnt she call the police? she must've been held against her will. hes a lot more stronger and bigger than she is. what if he hit her? what if hes going to kill her? my mind was racing. I have to call the cops.

"Hey, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" harry stands behind me, a look of worry on his face.

"Come back to the dorm if you want her free." i can hear the smirk in his voice, he sounds as if hes up for a game. I pull the phone away from my ear, wiping my eyes i could tell harry about this. i mean he knows louis, from what i could see at the party. but i cant even think straight. that asshole has got my friend held captive and is probbably doing god knows what to her. Harry looks at me, and i put him on speaker.

"Come back to the damn dorm! or I kill her! I've got a few friends with me and they have no type of remorse for who they torture. and i sure as hell have none ethier." louis snaps, Harry frowns, his fists rolling up into a ball. he looks pissed and dissappointed. he looks at me, trying to regain his composure. but he looks like he could hurt anyone at this very moment. his eyes are dark and his chest is heaving up and down.

he looks like a completely diffrent person.

"Louis, leave the dorm, please." he says calmly as if hes trying not to snap infront of me, i just stand there.

"Harry! what the fuck are you doing with natalies phone? if you hurt her I swear-"

"What are you gonna do? your not going to do sh-" Harry stops, i can tell he wants to say something else but he continues to act in a calmly manner. "Just don't hurt her friend. okay? that's all i ask." he says. i just watch him as he calmly nods his head hanging onto every word louis is saying.

I pace back and forth frantically, trying to regain my composure, sitting on the bench with my face in my hands. all i want is for jessica to be okay, i don't care about anything else.

Harry motions me to wait a minute, which I do, he still has the phone up to his ear and hes still noding. he looks more calm. "Thank you." he breathes and hangs up laying the phone next to me and sitting beside me.

"What happened? is she okay-"

"Shes fine. he's leaving. shes okay," He tells me and i feel a rush of relief wash over me. tears are still pouring down my eyes from all that went down and all i want to do is just go home.

I wipe my eyes, trying not to let him see me cry. "This is too much for it to only be 9:30 in the morning." I joke trying to lighten up the mood. he smiles slightly, cocking his head to the side to look at me. he rest his hand on my back rubbing it softly. i'm a little taken back by his actions but im not going to say anything. I know its just a sweet and caring gesture he's just trying to comfort me, besides i could use it right about now.

"Thank you harry. for all of this, for helping my friend. for helping me you didn't have to do this and I-"

"No. she's your friend and louis is mine aswell. i refuse to let him hurt another person. he's done enough of that." he says, looking off into the distance,his hair dropping over his eyes. he smoothes it away with his fingers. what did he mean hurt another person? i wanted to ask him badly but instead i say nothing and look off into the distance aswell, the both of us watching the trees blow in the wind.

"I better get going then." we both say at the same time. The both of us laugh in uniso, harry gets up and reaches his hand out awkardly, and i smile shaking his hand.

"Thank you Harry for everything. and it was nice talking to you, once again." I laugh and he chuckles looking down at the mess still splatered on the floor. i wish i can help him but i've got to go back to my dorm. i've been on campus talking to harry for almost two hours, and its been great but i really needed to leave. i need to see jessica.

shes my bestfriend and I need to hear her voice and make sure shes okay.

- - -