Chapter Three

Natalie's POV :

"Hi pretty girl. we meet again." He smiles toothfully, running his fingers up and down my arm.

"Hi." I mutter walking away quickly before his hand grabs my arm. i sigh, feeling my chest beating.

"Let me go please." I say. but he doesnt do anything he just keeps his hand on my forearm, running his finger softly across my wrist.

"Oh, c'mon pretty girl. I just wanna have a little fun thats all." he whispers pulling me closer to his chest, the side of my face mushed smelling his manly cologne. "Natalie? isn't it?" he questions me.

"Can you please just let me go? I want to go back to campus, please." I beg, trying not to cause a scene. everyone around me is starting to look around but some people are still dancing or talking to their friends.

"No, you're coming with me-"

Everyone is starting to stare and I continue trying to yank out of his grasp, but he continues to hold tightly onto my arm putting his chin upon my head and kissing my hair.

"Please-"

"Leave her alone, louis." A deep, husky voice comes out of no where.

Harry.

he lets go of my arm finally, and i breathe a sigh of relief. i didn't want to cause a scene, that would make it 10x worse.

Harry has a frown on his face, his eyebrows furrowed, a serious expression playing on his face. he looks angry and dissapointed. "Louis, I thought you changed mate." he mutters.

"What the fuck is change?"He mutters, grabbing a beer. "I don't know what that is."

"Your pathetic." Harry shakes his head, his facial expression unreadable. He runs his hands through his hair and looks at me, his face turning soft. he looks like he wants to take the blame for all of this, for louis. but he just looks back at him.

"I'm going home." he mutters, grabbing his jacket before slamming the door.

"Get out! everyone get out." louis shouts, pointing towards the door and everyone follows quickly in a line towards the door. I follow slowly trying to get out of here as soon as possible. i just want to leave, that's all. and forget this day ever happened.

But, I'm missing jessica. where is she? i look around, not seeing her anywhere.

She'll return back to our dorm passed out most likely. she's fine.

As i make my way out of the trashed apartment i feel a heavy grasp on my arm, pulling me back. "Wait, natalie, you forgot your lipstick." louis says with no emotion what so ever.

he hands me the red lipstick, and i take it quickly making my way out of the small apartment filled with beer bottles everywhere and holes in the walls. "Natalie." he says softly, i turn around slightly. god i just want to go home.

"This isn't the last time i will see you, pretty girl." he smirks with a wink as if hes got something up his sleeve.

and I'm not ready for it.

What a night.
- - -