very important, do not ignore this, please

hi guys, so i'm just going to get right to the point and say that i have been noticing that this story has been steadily losing comments, votes, and reads over the past few chapters and it's making me wonder if it's something i did or if some of you are just losing interest, but i would like to know if there is a reason behind it. i am very insecure when it comes to this series (this book in particular) and would love feedback on this encouraging me, because if i don't receive any, i'll just assume none of you want to read any upcoming chapters (or the next book) and i'll just stop writing for it.

i know that seems a bit dramatic and i know that it seems that i've abandoned this story, but i haven't. i have the rest of this story (and series) mapped out already and am willing to write it, if you guys want to read it, but i won't write it if you guys don't want to. this spring semester has been extremely hard, not because of classes, but because of personal things that have happened, i'm also stressed with planning my move to south korea next year and writing this story helps me get through it.

so, if you'd like to see me continue this story, PLEASE comment and tell me that you do, but if you don't want me to, then you can just ignore this and remove my stories from your library/reading list.

xx vxidmccall_