.16.

"Shit!" Harry hissed loudly, glaring at me while I tilted my head back under the shower head, allowing it to run down my back and soak my hair. "The waters too hot, Blair. What the hell..."

I giggled, wiping water from my eyes. "No it's not, it feels fine. No one likes to take cold showers."

"No one likes their skin melting off either but clearly some people find that very relaxing." He says snidely.

I reached to turn the water a little more bearable for Harry, laughing.

"It's not fucking funny, that was hot." He gives me a hard look as I move towards him, pressing my body to his.

"I was only trying to make it a little steamy." I kissed him, the feeling of our skin touching excites me.

"We can make it very steamy without taking any painful measures here." He chuckles.

"Maybe I'm one for pain." I smirk.

"Yea?" He smiles, leaning down to kiss me.

"Speaking of pain, how are you dealing with what happened at the camp? I haven't seen you for a while, I want to know what's up." I said, resting my eyes on him as he moved aside of me to get his hair wet.

"What happened at the camp..." he let the water run on his face before moving away and rubbing his eyes, "was disturbing. But I'm actually very fine, though. I still have thoughts about it and flashbacks but, it really doesn't bother me much anymore." He shrugged.

I nodded understandingly as he spoke again.

"Are you okay?" His eyes set on mine.

"Yeah," I said honestly. "I miss my sister, everyone does, but I've grown to know that she isn't coming back and that I shouldn't waist time dwelling."

"That's good," he smiled at me sadly. "Here," he reaches behind me and squirted some shampoo on his hands. "Turn around."

I did as he said and turned around, letting him run the shampoo through my hair, scrubbing lightly against my scalp. It felt amazing, one hundred times more relaxing than when I do it to myself.

He backed me up with him until my head was under the water. I closed my eyes and rolled my head along with the movement of his hands.

"Your hair is very long." He hums behind me, I could feel his body behind me. His skin ghosting along mine, sending shocks through my nerves.

I felt his large hands run down my arms that lie limp besides me, traveling to my hands where he laced his fingers through mine.

"Beautiful," his quiet whisper made me shiver when he placed a soft kiss to my shoulder.

He suddenly raised my arms from behind and pushed me flush against the wall in front of me, my hands above my head and my back still to him.

I could feel his breathing reverberating from his chest, his hot breaths panting next to my ear.

He let go of one of my hands to only place it into the other as he ran his hand down my body, tracing my skin.

I let out a heavy breath when he pressed against me. I could feel his length- rock hard and big, and i bit my lip wanting nothing more right now than to have it inside me.

I felt his fingers run through my hair and I let out a noise when he yanked on my scalp, bending my head back.

"You know this is the first time we're having sex, are you sure you want it like this?" His whisper in my ear was challenging. So I nodded and bent lower for him.