Part 1

"So are you going to ask her out then?" You ask Willie as you exited the lift.

"I'm not sure, it would be a bit awkward if she said no considering I've got to go to Paris with her next week for the conference." He replied getting out his keys to unlock his door.

"Good point, is she coming tonight?"

"No, I only invited you from work, well I invited Josh but he's busy this weekend at a family thing."

"Oh mate, I feel so privileged you've invited me!" You said giving his arm a playful shove. "Glad you did though was an excuse to decline a second date with that twat I went out with last week."

You made your way through his flat to the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar. Willie went to the fridge to get a couple of bottles of water, handing you one. You guzzled half the bottle almost instantly. You and Willie had just done a 5k run and you were thirsty.

You'd been away all week for work, while Willie had been in the office so you'd not seen each other all week. You worked in the same department and his desk was next to yours. You had got to know each other well since you started at the company 10 months ago. Willie was cute, with an Irish accent but there was no spark between you both. People always asked if you were dating or secretly sleeping together and it was the joke of the office but you had both agreed that you didn't fancy each other and a great friendship had emerged.

"That bad?!" He asked laughing.

"Seriously how do I just attract weirdos??!!! Is there something wrong with me???!!!!"

"What happened then? This was the lad from the pub the other week right?" He asked, sipping his water.

"Yeah we met like two weeks ago when I was out with Gemma for her birthday and he is a friend of a friend or something. Anyway, we chatted throughout the night and he asked for my number. So we text for a bit just casual conversation and we went out last Saturday night."

"So what happened on the date?"

"Oh he was a total leech! Kept making smutty comments to me all evening. It was fucking gross. Plus he had like no fashion sense at all. When we met he had jeans and a t shirt on which is so not appropriate on a date to a fancy restaurant."

"What things was he saying?" Willie asked with a smirk on his face.

"Just general sexual questions, I seriously didn't want to leave my drink on the table in case he spiked it while I went to the loo. He tried to invite himself back to mine and I declined and got a taxi home alone not before he tried to kiss me against the car. I ducked away and gave him a shitty hug."

"Oh my God, that's the date from hell!" He said laughing.

"I know right? Seriously what the fuck do I need to do to find someone half decent. I'm not talking marriage, I'm talking dating you know nice meals out, going to the movies and just generally getting some fucking great sex every so often!"

You looked up to see Willie's famous and very hot cousin Niall, stood in the doorway. Fucking hell he was absolutely gorgeous wearing just simple jersey shorts and a t shirt. His crazy thick brunette hair all over the place and when he ran his fingers through it you stared at him for longer than needed.

"Hey am I interrupting?!" He smirked, catching you staring.

"Not interrupting. Niall this is Charlotte my friend from work, Charlotte my cousin and flatmate Niall." Willie said as you waved your hand hello.

He gave you another smirk and made his way over to the fridge.

"Sorry if we woke you. Willie said you were on a late flight last night." You said taking a sip from your water slightly embarrassed by your sex comment he'd heard.