Part 3

Work was once again crazy over the next few weeks, you'd been staying up in the Glasgow office a fair bit. You'd got back to your hotel room at 6:30 one evening and were considering what room service to order. You were on your own this week as Dave your usual colleague who you came to Glasgow with was on holiday.

You took a quick shower and your phone bleeped as you were getting on some pjs.

"Hey Charlotte, it's Niall, Willie said you were in Glasgow for work. I'm here for work to just for the night but wondered if you wanted to get some dinner together?"

Shit, dinner, alone with Niall.

"Hi, how are you? Dinner sounds good. What time?"

You told him your hotel address and he said he'd meet you there at 7:30.

You kept it casual, to be honest you didn't have a lot of clothes to pick from. Dark jeans, boots and a cotton long sleeve top. You tied your hair up and re did your make up.

You waited in the lobby of the hotel for him at 7:30 and he walked in looking gorgeous as usual. He greeted you with a hug and a kiss to the cheek.

"Hi, you look beautiful" he said.

"Thanks, so where do you want to eat? Here?"

"Um, there's a good place I've been to before not far from here if you fancy it?"

"Yep, that sounds good to me."

You pulled your coat tighter around you as you left the hotel. Niall had a car outside the front waiting for you both. He opened the door for you and you slid in while he went around the other side. He had a bodyguard with him who would be driving you. This was weird and surreal.

"Is it likely we will be spotted by someone is that why you have him with you?" You ask.

"Possibly, some fans were outside the golf club today where my meeting was so I just thought I'd ask Bas to come with us tonight, just in case. That ok? We can stay in your hotel if you'd prefer?"

"Oh no its fine Ni, I just don't want to cause any trouble amongst your fans just because you're seen having dinner with a female friend."

He looked down at his hands in his lap before looking at you. "It'll be fine."

"So how was your golf thing today?"

"Good actually, had a meeting to discuss a tournament we want to put on and hit a few balls in the driving range. How about you? Work still crazy?"

"Yeah, I don't mind coming up here and helping the office out, it looks good for promotion and stuff. Just miss my own bed!"

"I know that feeling."

"Yeah, but what is your own bed L.A. one or London one?"

"Definitely London one."

"Good answer." You replied smiling.

You pulled up outside the restaurant Niall had suggested and slipped in unnoticed. You were seated at the back on a cosy table for two.

"Are you not here with some of your golf management people?" You asked.

"Yeah, but I'd ditched them for you."

"Really? You didn't need to. I mean I was going to order room service, was in my pjs when you text."

"No, I wanted to see you, didn't want you to be alone. Willie said your colleague Dave wasn't with you so he thought we should have dinner."

You smirked and shook your head.