Part 4

You woke up the next morning to find the bed empty, you got up and began looking for your clothes. You were just doing up your jeans when the bedroom door opened and Niall walked in wearing just some black boxers. His hair was all over the place but he looked fucking amazing. He closed the door and locked it behind him.

"Morning, I got you some water." He said as he handed you a cold bottle.

"Thanks."

"You got somewhere to be at 8:30 on a Sunday morning?"

"No, I just saw you gone and thought I'd get dressed." You said before taking a sip of your water not looking at him.

"You regret last night then, that why you're leaving?" He asked and you could see him staring at the floor from the corner of your eye.

"No, do you?"

"No..................so do you have somewhere to be?" He asked your eyes finally meeting.

You shook your head smiling a little at him.

"Well, I'm getting naked in my bed again. Care to join me?" He said smirking.

He took his boxers off and climbed in his bed. Sitting up with his back resting on the head board pulling the covers loosely across his waist, you couldn't take your eyes of him.

You slowly pulled your jeans down and could see him shift his position. As you took off your bra his breath hitched and he reached his hand under the covers. You ran your fingers across your nipple slowly pinching it, he was watching your every move. He pulled the covers back as you slipped down your knickers, his hand wrapped around his cock gently stroking up and down it.

You moved closer to the bed and crawled up to reach him, before straddling his thigh. You replaced his hand with yours and began mimicking what his movements had been, twisting your wrist as you stroked him. His hands reached up to cup your face, ghosting his lips across yours. "Stay here all day with me?" He asked in between low moans, that you knew meant he was enjoying every stroke and every twist of your wrist. He gave you a soft kiss before moving your hair off your shoulders and placing soft kisses across your neck, shoulders and down your chest. "Yes" you mumbled. You were beginning to move now, rocking against his thigh, the heat burning between your legs as you tried to ease the friction.

His hands moved from your hair to your hips as he eased you up and over both his thighs, and you guided him inside you. You took your time taking him all the way in, moving up and down a few times before sinking down fully on him. "Fuck you feel so good, so tight." He whispered as he tilted his head back.

You leaned down and your mouth met his, tongues flicking wildly against each other and you started to move your hips. His hands were gripping onto your waist showing you exactly how he wanted to be fucked. This was definitely your favourite position. You'd tried a few last night, you couldn't get enough of him and he'd made you cum 3 times.

You broke away from the kiss panting. The room was getting hot now, your bodies sticking together. You leaned your body back to get some air, continuing to ride him. He let out a low moan as he watched you. His eyes looking you up and down, enjoying the effect he was having on you. You had one hand on the headboard and another in his hair when his mouth found your nipple. Flicking and licking at it as you pulled on his hair.

"You like it when I ride you?" You whimpered.

"God yes." He said as he released your nipple from his mouth with a pop. "You look so fucking good like this."

He started to lift his hips in rhythm with yours taking him deeper inside you. You bit your lip to try and hold back the moan that was desperate to escape. He licked his thumb before placing it between you and rubbing across your clit. "Fuck" you quietly mumbled.