Part 7

Niall's POV

"Morning handsome. You sleep well?" Charlotte messaged, as you were in your kitchen grabbing a coffee.

"Not too bad, I'm over the worst of the jetlag." You replied. "Missed you so much. Can't wait to see you. X"

"I've missed you to. Wedding ceremony starts at 1pm. I've told Sam and Kate to meet you in the lobby of the hotel at 12:30pm so you can drive to the church together. I'll be with Evie and the rest of bridesmaids till then. That ok?"

"Yeah thanks. Think we can get 5 minutes alone at some point today. Really need a kiss. Two weeks is a long time without one x"

"I think we can sneak off for longer than that. I need more than 5 minutes with you."

"Oh really? I like the sound of that."

"How shall I introduce you to people today?" She asked. "I've not really told my mum and dad much about you. They obviously know I have a friend coming to the wedding as my date."

Although you were privately boyfriend and girlfriend you hadn't shared that information out of your close circle of friends and some family. It was still early days and today was a big step for you both.

"Its going to come out in the press soon enough. Especially since you're coming to LA with me in two weeks time. We are bound to be seen together then."

"Ok, so boyfriend it is then. X"

"Girlfriend it is then. X"

"Ok, well I'll tell the front desk that you'll be checking in before you leave for the church. I'll give them a fake name maybe Neil."

"Don't you dare!"

"Shall I call you Neil while you're fucking me later?!"

"Not if you want to cum." You replied.

"I can't even tell you how desperate I am for you to make me cum."

"Fuck, I've missed you, think I'll have to wank in the shower."

"Enjoy yourself. 😘"

"Tease. X"

You did in fact have a pretty intense wank in the shower. Imagining Charlottes pretty mouth around your cock. You'd missed her while you'd been away at the golf. Two weeks is a long time especially when you're just starting to get to know one another. You couldn't wait to see her.

You got dressed in casual clothes and packed your bag ready to head to Windsor. The drive was only an hour, and you made it there by 12. You headed into the hotel and checked in telling the receptionist that you were staying with Charlotte. She said that she had been informed about your arrival and they had a key card waiting for you.

You had wanted to check in before the wedding so you could change at the hotel, you didn't want to have to drive for an hour in the car creasing your clothes. You picked out one of your custom Paul Smith suits, navy with a navy and white striped lining. You knew Charlotte liked you in navy, said it made your eyes sparkle. You'd laughed at her when she'd said it but secretly you loved the compliment.

You made it downstairs to the lobby with 5 minutes to spare to find Charlotte's cousin Sam and his girlfriend Kate already waiting for you. They were joined by her other cousin Jack and a dark haired girl, who you assumed to be Beth his girlfriend.

"Hey buddy" you'd said greeting Sam first with a hand shake before moving onto Kate, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Kate you look fantastic. Baby doing ok?" Kate's bump had grown in the 3 weeks since you'd seen her. "Baby is doing good thanks Niall." You shook Jacks hand to and gave Beth a kiss on the cheek.