THREE

"Is he cute" Sarah said whilst we watched teen wolf on my couch. School had been finished for 20 minutes and she has not stopped asking questions about matt. Matt and I stopped talking around 1:00 because he had to go to a job interview so after that I was literally bored out of my mind.

"What colour are his eyes" she said and I looked at her "sarah I am watching teen wolf, you know not to interrupt me during this show" I said in a duh tone and she laughed, although I was being serious. "Cmonnnn you didn't come to school and you haven't told me anything about this mystery boy" she said and I laughed "he is no mystery boy sarah, his name is matt" I said "then why wont you tell me anything about him" she said and I gave her the 'are you stupid look'. "ummm because my all tme fav TV show is on and if I miss one part ill have to watch the whole episode all over again because a lot happens in 30 seconds" I said and she paused the show and I looked at her. "Why do you keep shutting me out lately" she said and I stared at her confused. "You never want to talk to me about stuff, youre never coming to school anymore and youre so caught up in your stupid Netflix shows to see that I am your bestfriend" she said and I looked down. I know what she means, I have been really distant lately, with everyone in that matter. "I'm sorry" I said and she grabbed my hand "I'm here for you Abbie, whatever your going through I will help you through it" she said and I smiled and faced her. "Okay so, his name is Matthew Espinosa and hes my age and very very cute, hes also from Sydney" I said and she looked at me "what" I laughed. "is that all you know" she said dropping her jaw. "Well yeah, majority of the time we were flirting and talking about teen wolf" I said "text him now then" she said smiling and I shook my head. "why not" she said "hes in a job interview" I said "what job" she questioned and I shrugged my shoulders "didn't really ask" I said and she nodded.

After hours of watching movies with Sarah and cooking dinner we went upstairs and Matt and I star5ted talking again. "May I just say your brother is so hot" she said and I looked at her in disgust. "Gross sarah, I mean of course he gets his looks from his beautiful twin sister" I said jokingly and she laughed "you got that right" she said and we both started laughing then my phone went off. "Is that him" she said and I nodded.

Matt: Heyy I'm back

Me: oh hey :)

Matt: you were totally waiting around for me weren't you!! :)

Me: Woah no way hot shot :D

Matt: dang got a bit excited hahahaha

Me: mhmmmm

Matt: anyways may I know a bit about you, I know nothing

Me: of course, well um ill just tell you everything, My mum left me and my twin brother Jayden when I was 2 so its just my dad, him and I, sometimes my aunt Leah. Ive suffered depression for almost 3 years now, and my friends and family are convinced I'm better so lets keep it that way, I have trouble eating, ive been bullied since 7th grade, mainly about not having a mum. I play Volleyball and I volunteer at the vet clinic down the road on Mondays and Thursdays and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays I work at my local dog day care where peole leave their dogs whilst theyre on holiday or at work. and that's pretty much all, wbu??

Matt: woah, umm, well Its just me and my mum at home, my dads a total dickhead and is an abusive prick, I beat cancer 2 years ago after being diagnosed for 3 years. I went for a kfc interview today and got the job and that's pretty much all! :)

Me: haha that's good!

Matt: I know youd get this a lot but... I'm here if you need someone to talk to, my best mate Aaron Carpenter died from suicide 8 months ago now and I cant tell you it has a huge impact on your family and friends, your pain doesn't disappear it just gets passed on and id hate to see such a gorgeous girl like you fade out of my life.. x

Me: Omg I am so sorry for your loss, but thank you Matt it does mean a lot :)