SIX

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" Sarah said screaming in my face and bouncing around my bed. I was also awoken by my buzzing alarm clock that I didn't hear.

"Sarah you cant be doing this shit, its 4:25 in the morning" I groaned covering my face "GET READY GET READY NOW HOW WE NEED TO GO PICK UP MY BOYFRIEND" she screamed even louder and someone barged in. Probably Jayden, I couldn't see as my hands were still over my face.

"Sarah just shut the fuck up" Jayden yelled and I laughed, that's Jayden alright. Loves his sleep. I sat up and looked at Jayden "You coming for a ride" I questioned "to where" he asked and I rolled my eyes and smiled "to pick her boyfriend up from the airport" I said and he laughed "nah I'm just going to stay home" he said and I looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please I don't want to third wheel" I said pulling a face and he laughed "only if we leave in 15 minutes and get maccas for breakfast, your shout" he smirked and I groaned "okay" I said "alright" he said walking out and I got out of bed and jumped in the shower when I heard my phone go off.

Matt: hey x

Me: hey? what are you doing up this early!?

Matt: couldn't sleep all night, just stressing its fine

Me: not because of me right...

Matt: no babe ofc not :)

I instantly started smiling like an idiot.

Matt: can we facetime? What are you doing up this early?

Me: uhhh well yeah we can but I'm in the shower so It might be loud and because I'm picking up my friends internet boyfriend haha

Matt: ohhh cool cool and I just remembered I cant facetime because I smashed my camera

Me: idiot xD

Matt: yep you bet

Me: I gtg get ready in 10 minutes Dx but ill text you soon x

Matt: okay x

once I washed my hair I got dressed, did my makeup and walked downstairs and saw Jayden and Sarah sitting on the couch.

"Lets go" I smiled, dangling my keys in the air and they followed me out the door.

We pulled up to maccas and ordered our food and sat down.

"The hot cakes are extra good this morning" Jayden smiled and I rolled my eyes "yeah because it was paid specially with my precious money" I said and he laughed "ill pay you back" he said and I shook my head "no need" I smiled.

Mine and Jaydens relationship is weird, well have a fight one night and the next well act like nothing happened, that's just who we were and it wasn't weird for us or awkard the next day.

After eating for a while we headed to the airport because jacks plane was landing In 40 minutes.

"I'm so excited" Sarah said jumping up and down as we walked through the security scanners. "Calm down" Jayden laughed and I joined in. "Hes so cuteeee" she said "oh and hes bringing his friend Jack" she said and I looked at her in confusion. "Two jacks" I questioned and she laughed. "My jack you call Johnson and the other one you call Gilinsky" she said and I nodded my head. "can we still stay at yours" she said and I nodded my head and Jayden instantly snapped his head towards me. "Theyre staying at ours" he yelled and I laughed "dad said hes cool with it coz hell be away for a while and theyre your age Jay, they wont always be around us so you guys can chill and play fortnite" I said and he stayed stiff "I told them about you Jayden and theyre just as much excited to see you as they are me" Sarah said and he nodded "okay" he said and I smiled.

"Flight 174 from Melbourne to Adelaide and flight 738 from Sydney to Adelaide is landing now" "174 is landing at gate 8 and 783 is landing gate 2" the information person spoke. "Lets go" sarah squealed and Jayden and I laughed as she happily skipped to his gate.