SEVEN

As we waited at the jacks gate Jayden and I were both laughing about how nervous sarah got when the people started walking down the aisle. "What if he does like me" sarah panicked and Jayden moved closer "this is to funny" he said and instantly cracked up. "shhhh" I said trying not to laugh and I looked at sarah. "he will love you just as much as he does in real life" I said and she gave me a nervous smile.

As I stood there making Sarah feel more comfortable I noticed a certain blonde boy and instantly smiled. "Look behind you" I whispered in her ear and she turned around and froze. The way he smiled at her was so cute. "Well" he yelled "are you gonna hug me" he smiled and she ran up to him and he hugged her tight. The brown haired boy filmed Johnson hugging Sarah with the biggest smile on his face and then looke at me and Jayden and walked over. "Hey my names Jack but you can call me Gilinsky" he said holding out his hand and I shook it. "I'm Abbie" I smiled "and uh this is my brother Jayden" I said stepping to the side so he coudld see Jayden properly . "Hey man" Jay said shaking his hand and they went deep into conversation. "Abbie this is Johnson, J this is abbie and her brother Jayden" Sarah said and I shook his hand. "Well you all ready to go" I said smiling and they all nodded "well go to hungry jacks for lunch, my shout" I said smiling "nah our shout" Gilinsky said referring to him and johnson. "youre the guests" I said smiling "yeah but our shout" Johnson said siding him and I shook my head "I want to do this" I said smiling and I walked off before they could say anything.

"So you met anyone yet, sarah mentioned you being on yellow aswell" Johnson said and I looked at the ground and smiled "yeah uhhh his name is matt" I said "oooooh nice" G said joining into the conversation "they never stop talking" Jayden said rolling his eyes and sarah laughed "I can side with you on that one" she said and I laughed "not all the time" I said and they both glared at me "okay okay maybe just a little" I said and they all laughed. We walked into the hungry jacks at the airport and I ordered everyones food and we went and sat down at a table.

Sarah and johnson were on one side of the seat cuddling and taking photos whilst me, Jayden and Gilinsky were stuck in a deep conversation. "Ready to go" Sarah said and we all nodded our heads standing up. Her and johnson are adorable. He looks at her like shes the only girl in the place.

"hey excuse me, may I ask where gate 2 is" someone said and I started talking whilst turning around. "Yeah its just around the c-" "MATT" I squealed and he took off his cowboy hat and smiled at me. "I told you id do anything I could to come see you" he said and pulled me into his arms. "omg" I said and he laughed. I pulled away to see sarah with her phone out recording and Jayden too. "You guys knew" I yelled and they all laughed "well Johnson and Gilinsky are friends with matt so it was their idea" she said and I looked at the 3 of them. "Yall live in different states" I said and matt laughed "we go way back, before everything turned complicated" he said and I looked at him "Mr Espinosa keeping secrets" I said squinting my eyes at him "youll find out son" he said pulling me into another hug and kissed my forehead. "I'm so glad to finally have you in my arms" he said and I smiled.