FOUR

2 weeks later

Matt and I have been talking for 2 weeks now and its probably been the best 2 weeks of my life. Sarah star5ted dating that Jack guy and theyre planning to meet up tomorrow which is Saturday. Him and his family live in Melbourne and Jack saved up to go to Adelaide and hes staying with her and her family.

"I'm so excited" Sarah said jumping up and down in my lounge room and my dad laughed. "Sarah calm down" I said "no abbie I get to meet my boyfriend for the very first time tomorrow" she said "speaking of boyfriends abbie when are you meeting yours" my dad said sipping his coffee and I choked on my juice. "Matt isn't my boyfriend and howd you know" I said looking at him and he smirked. "You need to turn your phone off when you go to have a shower AND" he said pronouncing the 'and' much louder. "You girls need to keep yo0ur voices down when youre in your room giggling about hw cute and sweet he is" he said and sarah burst out laughing and I shot her a glare. "Were just friends" I smiled shaking my head. "For the time being" Sarah winked. "Well I guess I'm just going to tell you know" dad said and I looked at him. "Please don't lecture me about how unsafe the internet is and to be careful because I know" I said and he laughed "no abbie I'm not going to stop you from talking to someone especially if they make you happy, I was going to say I have a work conference in Brisbane and I fly out tonight" he said and I looked at him "I'm sorry I was going to tell you" he said and I smiled "its fine dad really" I said and I meant it. Him being away means I can invite sarah and jack around and jayden cant do anything about it. "Are you sure because I feel bad" he said and I smiled "don't feel bad dad its completely cool" I said and he smiled "awesome" he said "well sarah ill drop you home now because I'm heading off to my office and from there I'm going to the airport" he said grabbing his bags and sarah smiled. "Thanks Jay" she said and walked to the door "see you tomorrow morning when you pick me up" she said walking out and I laughed.

"So your dad knows about us" he said "well me" he quickly corrected and I laughed "yes matt he knows everything" I said "oooh great, better chance of getting his acceptance" and I laughed "I'm being serious girl" he said and a gay tone and I cracked up "anyways, those boys still bothering you" he questioned referring to 'Daniel, grayson and laim'. the 3 most popular boys at school that just happen to be total asses to me. "Meh they've settled down, the shoving is still happening" I said and I heard him sigh. "I promise I will save up and come deal with them" he said and I smiled "its fine don't worry about it matt, no rush" I said and he looked at me "as much as I love your smile, its not very convincing" he said and I groaned. "Its just hard not having you here" I said. "I know I know but I promise, we will do this one way or another and ill come beat their asses" he said and I laughed "I do love you abbie" he said "I love you too matt" I smiled.