Chapter Two: You Are Made Of Sin

Chapter Two (Dominic)

Dinner came within hours and I was thankful because the last thing I ate was a McDonalds breakfast sandwich before I showed up.

I changed into a pair of black shorts, keeping my sweatshirt on with the hood pulled up as I stood outside the cabin, waiting for the rest of my cabin mates. I was nervous about dinner because I was about to eat with a bunch of strangers. Sure, my cabin mates were also strangers --in every sense of the word, but they were less stranger than the others.

"You're so mean," Yolo's voice carried from inside the cabin, making me grimace and turn my head as he approached the screen door, "I hope you get mauled by mosquitos tonight, asshole!" Yolo came out of the cabin, then pulled up short when he saw me, then smiled brightly.

"Hey, cutie! I'll go with you to dinner if that's what you were waiting for." He told me, clasping his hands behind him as if he were the cutest thing in the world. Well, it would be a lie to say Yolo was ugly, because he wasn't. He had a punk style to him, but his big brown eyes made him cute as he smiled at me. I couldn't refuse and just nodded as he beamed brightly at that, then gestured for me to follow him down the path toward the mess hall.

"So, what'd you think of the camp so far? It's mostly a lazy day today since it's almost the weekend." Yolo added, shrugging his shoulders as his bangles jingled on his wrists before he tucked them into his pockets. I scrunched up my nose thoughtfully for a moment.

"Weird. I'm worried about my schedule." I admitted, referring to the fact that our cabin counseler hadn't shown up yet. Yolo grinned.

"That's fine. You technically don't even need it. The schedule just tells you when the meal times are, mass, and Sunday school. You can really choose wherever you wanna go." He replied. I sighed in relief, only to stiffen again as Ryan popped up on my other side, grinning from ear-to-ear.

"Hey, guys! Change of plans after dinner. We're gonna go skinny dipping once it's lights out, so get ready and make sure you're quiet or else the counselers will hear us screaming from their cabins." He pointed out. I blinked, staring at him in surprise at the bold suggestion. Yolo seemed all for it, though, as he whooped.

"Finally! I haven't seen a good piece of ass since the last time we went skinny dipping," He announced, but at a lower key now before looking at me wickedly, "I can't wait to see what you look like under all that black, Dom." I flushed pink and Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Quit being a pervert. You're the one that ruined our last skinny dipping night because you kept screaming. This time, keep it down to a dull whisper." He commanded, then ran on up ahead to where Derrek was walking with Kyle. Yolo watched him go, sticking his tongue out before winking at me, then yelling something obscene up ahead at Ryan, who turned around and gave him the finger.

"Do you like Ryan?" I asked flat out after Yolo teased him, then stopped to look at me in surprise before smiling.

"Are you jealous, Dom? Don't worry. I love all men, not just one specific." Even as he said that, I noticed the way his eyes landed on Kyle before he yelled something at him. Kyle covered his ears, scowling and making Yolo pout before sighing and putting an arm around my shoulders, making me stiffen a little at the close contact.

He was really cuddly. Part of me wanted to take advantage of that, then I mentally slapped myself for that and just blushed as Yolo held onto me the whole way to the mess hall until one of the counselers pulled Yolo off to the side, scolding him. Just as I was walking past, I heard something that felt like a punch to the gut.

"You are made of sin, Yolo. I know it's hard to accept, but you can still fight it. However, getting close to another man like that is not fighting it. You're caving in." I turned my head to see the male counseler lecturing Yolo, who just stood there and glared defiantly.