Short Pietro Imagine

*Readers Pov*
Stupid carnival. Stupid friends, stupid people. I cant believe they make me come to this place and then completely ditch me. Now i'm forced to wander around and look like i'm trying to find a bathroom. A smell wafts towards me. Mmm hotdogs. A hotdog sounds nice right about now. Wandering over to the stand, I buy myself a hotdog and continue 'looking for a bathroom'. Some ketchup leaks onto my hand and I look down for a moment, only to find myself smash into something that feels like a sort of squishy brick wall. I drop my hotdog and back away.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I just looked down for one second and—." The squishy brick wall cuts me off.
"Hey it's okay, no harm done. I'm sort of glad you ran into me seeing at how beautiful you are." His cocky tone coats his voice thicker than his accent, and makes me look up. A sly grin that would probably make most girls weak at the knees covers his face, blue eyes glinting. Obviously dyed blond hair swoops just above his left eyebrow, and a blue t-shirt covers his torso, making his chest and arm muscles prominent.
"I'm Pietro." he grins, winking at me.
"Ha! Nice try buddy, I've seen your type before," taking a glance over his shoulder I see a girl with long brown hair and big eyes walking towards us, two bags of popcorn in her hands. I curtsy sarcastically.
"Looks like your girlfriend is coming back. Better leave before she gets the wrong idea Pietro." I put as much annoyance into that last word, and judging by the way he looks at me, wide eyed and eyebrow raised, it works like a charm. Pivoting on my heel, I walk away, rolling my eyes.

*Pietro's Pov*

The girl turns away from me, and I look at Wanda, confused.
"Pietro, no." she says, giving me a condescending look. "She just wants to be left alo—." She tries to convince me, but my mind is already made up, and I cut my sister off.

"I must have her."