☣⚜Dramatically Spilling The Tea⚜☣

The first thing to do in the morning was to start the project as planned. She rushed furiously to the meeting hall. She took a deep breath outside the door before she dramatically opened the door. Grace spotted her boss in the hall. She made sure they have a distance and then she shouted at him.

"How can you do this to me? How can you arrange my marriage without my knowledge? This is 21st century and you still believe in arranged marriages? And you even arranged my marriage to someone I respect; to someone I look up to? (She already noticed Mr William in the room. In fact, she knew the presence of every single person in that room before she stormed in. Have I mentioned, she's a drama queen).

"And I... I have a boyfriend. I love him so much. How could you? If only my mom was still alive..." (she announced, letting out fake tears).

Now that everybody's eyes are on her, she pretended to be shocked. "I... I'm really sorry, Mr Jonah.. Oh Mr William, you're here too? I'm sorry... I... I...". She cupped her face with her hands as she ran out of the room. It looked as if she was ashamed of her tantrum as she was running away after embarrassing herself in the middle of an important meeting. She ran to her office and and shut the door immediately. She couldn't control but laugh behind the door. She was like a child getting candy without being punished after doing something really bad because it's her birthday. Her father was dumbfounded and Mr William didn't even make an eye contact. Therefore, her project was going well.

Everybody in the room looked puzzled. Sure enough, they were looking forward her father's explanation. The daughter that claimed to be his favourite expressed her feelings as if she was forced to do something. According to the news, Mr Jonah gives his daughter Grace anything she desires. Mr Jonah himself was confused that the daughter he used to use is now rebelling for the first time in years. He apologized to the attendees on behalf of his daughter. After the meeting, he confronted Mr William who also happened to be his business rival.

"I'm really sorry for whatever trouble my daughter caused yesterday. Lately, she's acting really weird. I thought this arranged marriage would be helpful for her. Plus, she seemed very interested in you whenever your name was mentioned". He was literally lying about most of thing he had just said.

"That's something I would understand! She's young and she's in love. Why don't you just meet this man and settle scores with him?" Mr William spoke as if he already knew what will be her answer before that dinner and also what to do with her man.

"That's the problem, you know. He's an officer and sometimes he can be a pain in the ass. Why in the world she wants to be in relationship with a guy with the occupation that will blow her father's reigning empire?" Her father sighed heavily. He is somehow aware of Grace's love affairs and secretly trying to end their relationship as well.

"Looks like you have things to deal with", Mr Williams suddenly alarmed his partner and he continued, "About the boy, since I don't see any improvements in our agreement I've decided to step back". That nearly got her father speechless. Both her father and Mr William have an enemy in common. Well, her father had that particular similarity with other businessmen as well but Mr William is more influential and he had better solutions for the trouble. In exchange, Mr William just wanted that girl and nothing else. They didn't expect that Grace would ruin the deal. And about this boy, he costs her father 170 million. Looks like Grace just blew up her father's fairest opportunity of vengeance. This made him angrier than ever.

Phase 2: DRAMATICALLY SPILLING THE TEA IN PUBLIC (CHECKED ✔️)

****

[Grace]

"What the hell have you done? He gave you one task and you have ruined everything for us! We raised you for many years, gave you everything you ever needed, (more like what you've wanted, I sighed internally) gave you a better job which you were supposed to earn by showing your talents or qualification and this is how you pay us in return?" The pissed current Mrs Jonah barked at me. It's her fault to try to get rid of me in the cheapest way she could ever come up with.