☣⚜Meeting Rogers⚜☣

Project Wild-hunt
People (possibly) with Grudges

#1 Chadwick Hilson
39, Married with 3 kids, Business Rival, lost billions in Stephen's early businesses (more information below)

#2 David Mason
56, divorced trice with 7 children, involved in mafia war 16 years ago which took Stephen's younger brother's life (more information below)

#3 Jason William
48, single, Top 3 Businessman in the continent (used to be), his business strategies were used against him by Bourne Corp (more information below)

#4 Antonio Garcia
53, cheated by his ex-wife, son was taken away from him, had a critical business loss, (update: his ex-wife is now married to Stephen Jonah and they have 2 daughters) (more information below)

#5 Dunkin' Drugs
Real name: unknown, age: unknown, marital status: prefers one night stands, tricked into a fake drug deal by Stephen's crime partners (more information below)

#6 Juan Caleb Wolf
50, divorced, was once a close friend of Stephen but now has become a rival, martial arts specialist, having hearing disability after a road accident (more information below)

#7 Martin Chaser
30, in a relationship, taking care of Chaser Industries upon his late father's wish (who could've been possibly murdered by Stephen; strong alibi, weak case) (more information below)
......
......
#26 Shayna Michael
28, widow of late Russell Michael, maybe/ may not be in any relationship, no kids, Russell is one of guests who was shot in an event organised by Bourne & Multech (annual dinner) (more information below)

****

"My old man has made a quite a number of enemies (she said with a smirk). One day, I will be in this list too. Just wait and see Stephen Jonah", with that she closed the file and dialed an office number. 

She dialed a number from the file. "Ravagers?"

"Yes. May I know who I'm speaking to?" asked the lady over the phone with a sweet voice, so sweet that one might get diabetes. Then, she remained silent and Grace had to break it by making her message short and straight.

"I might be the future-fiancee of your boss (She said that one aloud with confidence). But I don't know that for sure (she said that almost to herself). Anyways, do pass this message to your amateur boss that his may-or-may-not-be- future fiancee would like to meet him tomorrow. Secret Garden's at eight. I don't like to be kept waiting"

"Excuse me, miss. I think you... miss?" Grace has already hung up. She clapped her hands together and nodded to herself. 

PHASE 5: SETTING A MEETING WITH UPCOMING PROJECT PARTNER (CHECKED ✔)

****
SECRET GARDEN'S
****

She went to the Secret Garden's two hours earlier. He may not want to have dinner with her and why would he trust an enemy over free food as this might be a booby trap to poison him. Even Grace herself wouldn't trust him over free food. Besides, she's not interested in dating him. Most importantly, she can't control her hunger and therefore she must eat on time. Things might go wrong later which might also affect her appetite. So, she decided to go early and eat as much as she wants. She thinks it is a pro move. Apart from that, she needs time to think the possible outcomes of this meeting. She needs to be prepared for better and truthfully or worse.

She was all by herself and kept looking at the door. She has reserved the whole restaurant for a few hours. She doesn't want to create scene in public. The man she's about to meet is nothing like the men she has met before. 6 months ago, one of Stephen Jonah's cargo ship was blasted with tons of drugs worth 170 millions or more perhaps. That almost got her father a major heart attack. The reason behind this blasting was simple. The man who attacked the ship claimed that his missile was 'mis'-launched. In fact, there was no missile in the first place. He apologized for the 'mis'-launched missile, replaced the cargo with a new one and paid the amount that has been burnt down to nothingness, the drugs.