☣⚜Cute, I Hate It!⚜☣

That night, Rogers came home with a little surprise for that little devil in his house. He banged the front door for more than fifteen minutes. Grace heard the first knock. At first, she thought it's a stranger banging the door because her big seducing jerky husband doesn't have to knock the door. He knows the password. She almost forgot that they changed the password and made it random combination since she argued that she might be hunted down by a serial killer while living alone in the house. The deal is to tell each other when they change the password or they will remain unlocked outside the house. But they never really informed each other of the password, never. Then, she decided to open the door before the other person breaks it.

She doesn't want to answer her jerky husband how the door was broken when he comes back. "The hell? Can't you wait a moment or just ring the bell?" She shouted as she was working on the door. "Hurmm, it's you!", she faked a surprised face as she lazily leaned against the door. "Did your brain forget the password? Did you break your fingers? Why do you need to disturb me at this hour?" 

Rogers just ignored her questions and rolled his eyes. It's her who forgot the passwords and banged the door previously for many days. Now that he has done once, she forgot all her stupidity and having fun blaming him. He sighed. Rogers's arrogant face was somehow worn out. She wondered how long he had sex that he is this tired even to look at her. Grace's fake surprised face has never failed to annoy Rogers. He was holding a cart. Without saying much words to that little devil, he shoved the cart into her arms and calmly walked in with his hands in pockets. 

Grace thought he was going crazy. Of course, he's getting less or no sleep, living in isolation and going for breakfast only to eat someone's ass. How could he still keep his sane when his life is so fucked up? However, she wondered why the hell he smells like cats' poop after making out? That's not the point. 

She walked to the bedroom and placed the cart on his side of the bed. She suspiciously stared at the cart for a few minutes, then she dared herself and slowly opened the cart and was shocked. It wasn't a time bomb as expected. She's safe! She jumped around the room. Grace didn't expect so much of cuteness from an asshole. There must be a catch.

"Young Master Rogers! How did you come up with this idea? But, I'm not gonna sleep with you for somethin' trivial." She excitedly opened the door to the jacuzzi room but found no one inside. "Over here!" Rogers  shouted from behind the shower curtain. Maybe, he was washing off the mess he made earlier after their breakfast encounter. She ran towards the shower room and stopped at a decent distance. "That was cute, unexpected from you!" 

He ran the water and said, "A thank you would be nice. And if you wanted to see me naked you should have asked Hun'. I'll just play along and show you whatever you want to see. You don't have to watch me taking shower from that side. P.S. I know it's hot". 

Grace tried to hide the amusement as she let a little laugh slip out. "I know peeping is hot or else you wouldn't stand watching me taking shower either. I don't want to run around and hug someone like you even if I'm excited so I figured out this is better. Why thank you? You depress me most of the time anyway!" 

"I wonder if that's true." Rogers sighed. She ran out of the washroom and crash landed on the bed like a happy child. Rogers turned off the heater and followed her into the bedroom where the cute little things were laying on the bed.

"They are cute, aren't they?", she said taking one of three beagles. They were small, fragile and soft. Her all-time-serious face turned adorably cute. Her beautiful blonder hair was let loose that the golden strings from her bangs were falling over her long eye lashes. Her hazel eyes blinked innocently every time she brought the beagle close to her face and kissed them. Her cheery lips were touching each other and parting away every time she made an expression. Not prettier than any of his women but definitely charming in it's own way. The only time he was anywhere around that area was when he kissed her on their wedding day. He would do it again if fate allows. 

He had always thought she's a mean bossy devil but he never guessed there are other sides to her. Without realizing, Rogers got all his attention on her. She was wearing a long white shirt which fully covered her assets and no pants on except for panties down the t-shirt, perhaps. Other than curves, she has fine long sexy legs which is now visible to his eyes. Every time she moved her legs more of her upper thighs were revealed.  The last time someone got him this excited was that woman. Suddenly all the naughty thoughts about the woman he was looking at vanished and all the painful thoughts about the other woman flooded his vision. He bit his lower lip and answered her as his eyes stayed on her instead of the beagles, "They are!"

He wasn't sure who was in his head when he said cute. Was it the beagles, the woman he married for his convenience or the woman he was supposed to leave behind?

They played with the puppies, putting their differences aside. Once in a while their skins would innocently touch each other. Rogers and Grace both decided to let it pass. Grace took the chance to observe his mood. He looked perfectly sane. Grace thought this is a conversation worth trying.

"Who is it?", Grace asked as she smiled curiously.

"Who is it?", Rogers recited looking confused.

"The lady you were talking about. Who is she?" Grace showed her curiousness through her expression.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Besides the contract-"

"-the contract only said I can't meet any of them. Which means questioning is valid. So, who's the cute lady you were referring to?" 

Rogers chuckled, "of course it was you!" Grace pouted, "as if!" Rogers leaned closer to kiss her. Grace placed the beagle she was holding in between their lips. Rogers ended up kissing the pup instead of her. Grace stared at him suspiciously, "Who?". "Fine, someone I know." Rogers eyes shifted from Grace to the beagle licking his fingertip.

"Love?" Grace asked patting the pup licking his finger. "Perhaps!", he answered as he caught the hand patting the beagle. He slowly moved the soft hand to his lips. He kissed her fingertip lightly while looking into her eyes. "Jealous?", he asked as she moved his lips to the next fingertip. She withdrew her hand with a grin, the usual irritated face did not appear till the end of the conversation. "Amused!" She replied with satisfaction.

"Here!" Grace pushed all three beagles to his side of bed.

"You were fine playing with them just now. Why can't you keep them on your side?" 

Grace was a little unsettled. "I don't remember asking you to bring them here". 

Rogers inhaled restlessly. "You said you were feeling lonely and I thought you might consider them as companions. You really are an ungrateful crazy--"

Grace interrupted, with another grin. "Crazy what? Bitch? Slut?" She turned away ignoring his face. 

"I was about to say crazy woman! Must you always find mistakes in everything I do?" 

Grace frowned, "And companion?That was so kind of you to think of me, indeed. Since when you started to worry about me, Mr A? Not when you fooled me multiple times. Definitely not when you snuggled up smooching in the coffee shop in front of my friends". 

Rogers was thrilled and he put on that proud face. "Ah! The morning party. Were you troubled, Ms Jonah? Because that means a lot, even for my lowly standards. Although what we have is paper-based". 

Grace lowered her voice, "I love cats, not dogs". She kissed all three of the puppies, put a pillow in the cart and placed the puppies in the cart. She took the bolster and went downstairs to sleep on the sofa. It is still a better choice than to sleep next to this maniac. 

It was just like any other days. Any good conversation must end with unpleasant conclusion.

 Any good conversation must end with unpleasant conclusion