☣⚜Past, Present & Unknown Future⚜☣

"Really? What is she planning now?" Rogers wondered.

The party was held at The Grand Hotel, one of the wealthy property of the Garcias. According to Project Wild-hunt, #4 Antonio Garcia. 53, cheated by his ex-wife, children were taken away from him, had a critical business loss, (update: his ex-wife is now married to Stephen Jonah). Sharon's ex husband is younger than her. It would be funny to have Grace's family there but since the party is partially about her, her family should attend. 

A few hours before the event, Candice willfully uploaded a picture on her Instagram. A wonderful picture of her kissing her stepsister's husband, Rogers. Both Candice and Rogers pretended not to know each other during the dinner and now a picture of them kissing is uploaded just before her welcome party.  

Rogers never failed to impress his fanatic fans. He was in his custom tailored grey suit, matching white shirt which was perfectly covered by a navy self-printed waist coat and a matching striped gray tie. He had his designer tan double monks shoes on. He looked as if he was attending a super formal business meeting. Yet, he looked very handsome. He had always attended these parties with different women who would later on become all sort of drama queens and create a scene. Now that he needed to attend it with a legal partner-in-crime, she's nowhere to be seen. 

As he walked pass the crowd a lot of faces approached him. He found one of his old friend in the crowd. Kevin Jonathan, Rogers's childhood rival and currently his business rival as well. Unexpectedly, they are good at playing friends in public. Jonathan unlike Rogers is a Prince Charming, one can't never find anything unpleasant about him. He is easy to look at, to talk to and to be with. Jonathan is a fair blond with a build up body, sweet smile and sensible clothing. "Ass", Rogers annoyingly muttered and rolled his eyes when he saw Jonathan walking towards him. 

"Rogers, didn't expect to see you here?"

"Well, Jonathan, this is a fam circus. How could I not be here?"

"Of course. I just didn't expect to see you here, alone. Where's the new bride?" Jonathan said with a naughty gesture while looking at a woman standing a few steps away from them. Rogers looked at the woman's direction. She is petite brunette with an interesting appeal.

"Don't waste time talking about her. She's least interested in meeting new people", Rogers said annoyingly.

"Why not? Could it be that Mr Grandson is just too possessive that he believes no one can impress his wife? Let me tell you a secret. Candice was once mine before she became your wife."

"Candice who?" 

"I saw the post. You have always envied me and run after whatever I want and now you even snatched my woman. You are pathetic"

"Forget it! Even looking at you gives me headache. I wouldn't want what you have used" (Rogers calmly said with a smile. He realized the ladies' eyes on them. He wouldn't want to ruin their image in a public.)

"Is that so? (Jonathan smiled back noticing the atmosphere. He patted Rogers's shoulder in a friendly way.) Remember the time I killed your pitiful puppy and made you cry? Not once but twice! All you could do was nothing but cry because hitting me will piss my dad and pissing my dad will piss your grandpa." 

"Well! I cried because I wanted to hit you so bad that your face will look like a stepped-on shit and even your mom couldn't recognize you! And I knew that I shouldn't. Why don't we settle the scores now, man to man."

"Still denying facts like you always do, Rogers. I wondered what kind of characterless bi-- (he smirked) --woman would marry a bastard like you? But then, it's that Candice. It makes sense. Does she knows the truth that you are not a son of this family and that you were just picked from a trash?"