Fifth

Hyun Jae Han's POV

"Yes! Woohoo! I got a date!"

After I got kicked out of the coffee shop - yes, without coffee, again - I tried to go back to the one where I met Mi Seon and Kyung Han. I got a few waves from people on the way, maybe they're Woo Seok's aquaintances, but I have no idea. The only idea I have right now is to get coffee. I just waved back, that's easier than telling them I'm a different person.

And about Soo Jung, the girl with the shiny white halo, I think I blacked out in the middle of talking to her. She was so beautiful! I was mesmerized, so I was basically staring at her because I couldn't help it. Not because of the fortune-teller. Okay, maybe because of the fortune-teller, but not primarily. I don't even remember what I said to her back there, I just hope I told her my name. Wait, did I give her my number? 

I don't have a phone so the only number I give to people is my personal assistant's, Noh Ji Hoon, who is also my best friend. He only works for me at days when I really need help so I think he works as a part-timer somewhere. 

When I reached the coffee shop, there was a line but just a short one. While waiting, I scanned the store, hoping there wasn't anyone who recognized me. Woo Seok-wise or Jae Han-wise. It's too much work. I just want my coffee.

There were about 5 people in the tables, and 3 in the line - excluding me. The people on the tables probably didn't know me. Probably. But there was this one girl in the line who has been glaring at me for the past 2 minutes. She's pouting... uhh... is she okay? Does she know me?

I waved at her but she's still glaring. Maybe she's Woo Seok's ex? I heard from Mi Seon earlier that he and his girlfriend just broke up. Shit, what do I do now?

This is how the line looked like: Me - Person - Angry girl - Person - Counter

I avoided looking at her directly, maybe that could signal something. When the person near the counter finished her order, the girl instantly appeared beside me. 

"Oppa!" she said, still pouting. Am I her brother?

"H-Huh?" I murmured.

"Why have you been ignoring my texts?! You told me you were going to buy me food!" she exclaimed. She's still pouting. WHY IS SHE POUTING?

"You must have mistaken me for someo-" I got cut, she put her fingers on my lips, hushing me. What have I got myself into?

"Just buy me a cupcake, Oppa, then I'll let you slide." she kissed me on the cheek. OH MY GOD. I NEED HELP.

"M-maybe next time." I stuttered and immediately went out of the coffee shop.

That made me incredibly uncomfortable. I will never, in my life, go back in there again. 

Wait a second...

.

.

.

WHY ISN'T THIS DAY GIVING ME MY COFFEE?

Screw it. I'm just going to head to Ji Won, I have afternoon classes. I took the subway to Apgujeong-dong where my penthouse is, changed clothes to my uniform and wore a black over-sized hoodie and then my driver drove me to the campus.

Ji Won Performing Arts High School is exclusively for the very wealthy, which is why the buildings are unnecessarily large and grandeur. The buildings are of Châteauesque architecture and there were as much sculptures, fountains and paintings as there is in the Lourve. I told you, very very unnecessary. The half of the tuition is for maintaining the buildings and the art while the other half is basically the profit. I know because... my family owns the school. That includes Myeon Jae too.