Wedding Day

Ahri was in a room with a few other girls who helped to style her hair and do her makeup. Ahri giggled when she thought of herself saying "I do." To (Ethan).

"My, my, isn't someone excited for their wedding?~" One of the girls said.
"Of course! I'm going to be married to my honey pot! Why wouldn't i be excited?" Ahri and the girls laughed.

Then, there was a knock on the door. "Ahri! Ahri! I wanna give you something!" A voice said. One of the girls opened the door.

"Ame!" Ahri exclaimed and gave him a hug. "I wanna give this to you!" Ame said as he passed Ahri a present. "Open this after the wedding, okay?" Ame smiled.

"Okay!" Ahri smiled back, placing the present on the table. "I'm gonna go now, bye!" Ame said before leaving the room to find (Ethan).

The girls went back to doing Ahri's makeup and hair. And as for (Ethan), he was talking about how lucky he is to be married to his sugarfox.

"I'm so lucky, right? I'm getting married to the most beautiful fox in the world!" (Ethan) exclaimed.
"Yeah, we get it, you don't have to say it millions of times." Jonathan said with a laugh.

"Yeah, but she's my soulmate! I can't help it!" (Ethan) explained.
"Okay, now hurry up and get changed. It's gonna start soon." Another guy said and left the room with Jonathan.

(Ethan) got changed and went to his wedding venue.

Small time skip

"Everyone, we have gathered here today to be part of a special moment in these two's life. Do you, (Ethan), accept Ahri to be your wife, and to love and cherish her as long as you live?" Aeikyer asked.

"I do." (Ethan) replied with a big smile, his tail swishing happily.
"And do you, Ahri, accept (Ethan) to be your husband, and to love and cherish him as long as you live?" Aeikyer asked.
"I do." Ahri replied with her eyes shining happily with love.

"You may now kiss the bride." Aeikyer said as they both kissed. After a minute, they stopped and gazed into each other's eyes lovingly. They received their wedding rings and placed them on their half's ring finger while the audience gave a round of applause.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Another story to kill time! XD