7 minutes in heaven

(Oh look, i found a song to go with this XD just a little steam warning ahead btw)

"Let's play 7 minutes in heaven!" Someone suggested. "I guess..?" Ethan muttered.

"For those who don't know how to play, you put an item that belongs to you into a bag and everyone take turns to take out an item by random. Whoever the item belongs to will spend 7 minutes with the person in a room with the lights out. You can either make out or just talk to each other until the time is up." Someone explained.

"I guess we could play that. Anyone up for it?" Michelle asked. Everyone agreed to play the game and placed their items in a bag.

"Now to decide the first person.." Aeikyer said as he spun a random bottle. The bottle faced Ethan as everyone looked at him.

"Fine.." He sighed while closing his eyes and took out an item from the bag.

It was a picture of him and Ahri. Ethan gave a big smile, "It's you, sugarfox!" Ethan blushed a little.

"Ethan and Ahri, now into the room you go!~" Michelle said as she pushed both of them into the room.

"7 minutes, start!" Someone said as they set the timer and locked the door.

They sat in silence for a few seconds before Ahri turned to Ethan and asked, "You know what i want, right, honey pot?~" she kissed his cheek, eyes clouded with love. "I think i do, sugarfox~" Ethan cooed as he kissed Ahri.

Ethan pinned Ahri to the bed without breaking the kiss. That lasted for a few minutes before Ethan started to lick Ahri's bottom lip for entrance.

Ahri playfully denied as she flipped both of them over, breaking the kiss.
They both stared into each other's eyes becoming lost in them while breathing heavily.

Ahri started to kiss Ethan from his lips to his neck and continued with that for a while.

Ethan flipped both of them over while both of them were panting when Ethan started nibbling Ahri's earlobe. "I love you, sugarfox.." he whispered into Ahri's ear when suddenly, a knock was heard.

Ethan got off of Ahri quickly when he heard a voice say, "Alright, time's up, i'm opening the door!"

They opened the door as Ethan and Ahri walked out, blushing a little. Other than that, the game continued until everyone played at least once.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Um.. I have no idea why i decided to write that. It's not like it really went to that part yet so.... I'm gonna go disappear now *disappears to somewhere else*