Babysitting Riku

Attakain dakaraa~
Lol XD
~ ~ ~

Cries were heard from Riku, the child of a happy couple who were sitting on a bench.

"Shh, it's okay Riku, I've got you. As long as we're here nothing will harm you, okay?" Ethan assured Riku, petting him and rocking him gently.

Ahri glanced at Ethan, falling in love with him all over again as warm light shone on them. Giving a sweet smile, she requested to hold Riku.

Riku eventually calmed down, squeezing Ahri's breasts and going, "Honka honka," with shining eyes and a wide smile.

"Cute baby," Ethan whispered, both of them laughing happily.
They had planned to go out for the next day to have some quality time with each other.

"Say, who should we get to babysit Riku?" Ahri asked. "Hmm.. I guess (Random person)? But (Random person 2) seems okay too.." Ethan trailed.

"How about we check with them to see if they're free tommorow?" Ahri suggested. "Yeah!" Ethan agreed, giving a call to the two.

Sadly, none of the two were free the next day, when someone who overheard them talking decided to volunteer. "I could do it." They said.

With surprised eyes, they stared at (Random person 3), "Are you sure?" Ahri asked. "Yeah, besides, i don't have plans for tommorow," they replied.

Ethan and Ahri looked at each other before accepting (Random person 3)'s offer. "We'll see you at 10 in the morning then." Ethan said before the couple left to their home as it was getting late.

Next day, 10 am...

"Here's my number and a list of things about Riku and his feeding times." Ethan said before he turned to Riku, "Be a good boy okay, Riku? We'll be back before you know it." Kissing Riku on the forehead and waving goodbye, the couple left.

"Now, let's see.." (Random person 3) read the note, "Doesn't seem like it'd be that hard.. Is it?" They brought Riku into the house and brought him to sleep.

Petting Riku's head, they smiled and read a book after a few minutes of it.

~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 coming soon XD