Babysitting Riku Part 2

"Wahhh!" Riku cried suddenly, waking the sleeping babysitter from their nap.

"R-riku! U-uh..!" They instictively put their hand on Riku's head and began petting him, whispering things like "Don't cry", "It's alright" and hugging him close.

Eventually, Riku calmed down and began giggling and smiling.

"Good, you're happy now." The babysitter smiled with a relieved smile. Let's see.. Oh! It's your feeding time!" They carried Riku to the kitchen and took a bottle of breast milk from the fridge.

They warmed the bottle and checked to make sure it wasn't too hot before giving it to Riku who happily drank it.

When Riku finished, he giggled before saying, "Bah!" And shooting a web at the babysitter.

"Ack!" They cried out in surprise. Frowning, they shouted, "Riku! Don't do that!"

Almost instantly after being scolded, Riku wailed, tears flowing out of his eyes like a waterfall. Seeing this, (Random person 3) tried to stop him from crying.

"Hey, Riku, don't cry, i didn't mean it! Shh.. it's okay.." They said, petting Riku's head and rubbing his back.

After a while, Riku said, "Bah.." before falling asleep with a slight smile on his face.

"I guess i'll have to be more careful with Riku." (Random person 3) sighed before continuing the book they were reading with Riku still in their hands.